Which scale?

6pakzak

My scale is acting up, I need a new one, a good one, electronic, what do you recommend, I'm willing to spend around 200-300 but want really good accuracy and it can just be a scale, doesn't have to dispense.

I would like to get one soon cause prices seem to be going up by the week, I can't find a high wood stool to mount a press on so we can do a reloading class at my club so I figured I'd build one, went to value and 2x4s are 10 bucks each, this is getting ridiculous!

Have you had a chance to check this out?

"I can't find a high wood stool to mount a press on so we can do a reloading class at my club so I figured I'd build one, went to value and 2x4s are 10 bucks each, this is getting ridiculous!"
Off the scale subject a bit but I recently purchased a grinder stand from Harbor Freight and it made most excellent, portable reloading stand for my. I have mounted a Lee Pro 1000 on one side and a RCBS RS on the other. I bolted a piece of UMW(?) 12x12 on it with recessed bolts to increase the surface area and give me a square edge to mount presses on.
IMG_0118.jpg

I would like to get one soon cause prices seem to be going up by the week, I can't find a high wood stool to mount a press on so we can do a reloading class at my club so I figured I'd build one, went to value and 2x4s are 10 bucks each, this is getting ridiculous!
Tell me about it. I'm in the middle of building a new house.