Which hammer?

I don't see any mention of H4350 here. Do Hammers not perform well with it? Definitely my go to powder in 6.5 creed...( yes Bean...I too drank the kool-aid)
4350 should work fine with the heavier Hammers, such as the 124 HH. I use RL16 with that one.

Beam almost disowned me when he found out I rebarreled a 243 to the Creed. I'm threatening to go visit him, bring my Creed and make him shoot it. 🤣

I don't see any mention of H4350 here. Do Hammers not perform well with it? Definitely my go to powder in 6.5 creed...( yes Bean...I too drank the kool-aid)
H4350+ is for 140gr. bullets.
You "can" run it for the lighter bullets but powders suggested in this post have proven better results for lighter .264/6.5 bullets.

We have done a ton of tests and they are all good but the 85 is the king in the Needmoor, it covers all the bases and outruns everything to 400 yards
Hey bean can you give me some data points on the 85 vs the 97 absolute? Speed wise. I've been really trying to pin down my 97 load but it requires a faster powder and that led to a adjustable gas block. The speed difference could at least be compared between the two in even a different caliber.
If I used the 85 it's shorter than the 99 so I could get more xbr in the case and keep a full cases the 97 i needed rl10 because it was more dense.

4350 should work fine with the heavier Hammers, such as the 124 HH. I use RL16 with that one.

Beam almost disowned me when he found out I rebarreled a 243 to the Creed. I'm threatening to go visit him, bring my Creed and make him shoot it. 🤣
What speeds are you getting with that powder and bullet? I have that rl15, and tons of varget. Gonna move to the 123 for more speed

Hey bean can you give me some data points on the 85 vs the 97 absolute? Speed wise. I've been really trying to pin down my 97 load but it requires a faster powder and that led to a adjustable gas block. The speed difference could at least be compared between the two in even a different caliber.
If I used the 85 it's shorter than the 99 so I could get more xbr in the case and keep a full cases the 97 i needed rl10 because it was more dense.
What speed are you getting out of he 97's ?

With 110's I got to just over 3200 with StaBall in a 20" barrel. Same idea for wife's gun 300yrds and in. Not shot a deer with those yet since I still have 135 Berger's but I worked up a hammer load because they are available just in case.

What speeds are you getting with that powder and bullet? I have that rl15, and tons of varget. Gonna move to the 123 for more speed
I get single digit ES with RL16 and the 124. Velocity is 3033 fps. Varget will be your powder of choice. Steve has always recommended it with the 124 HH. I never could get it when doing load work ups, so I used what I had, which was RL16.
I used BL-C(2) with the 123 Absolute. Got 100 fps more with it over the 124 HH, but accuracy was a little better with the 124 HH.

Honestly look at the 109 Absolute. It's my go to bullet in my 6.5-284….. it's a laser beam (3511 fps) and extremely devastating on game. I may switch to that bullet in my Creed in the future.

I get single digit ES with RL16 and the 124. Velocity is 3033 fps. Varget will be your powder of choice. Steve has always recommended it with the 124 HH. I never could get it when doing load work ups, so I used what I had, which was RL16.
I used BL-C(2) with the 123 Absolute. Got 100 fps more with it over the 124 HH, but accuracy was a little better with the 124 HH.

Honestly look at the 109 Absolute. It's my go to bullet in my 6.5-284….. it's a laser beam (3511 fps) and extremely devastating on game. I may switch to that bullet in my Creed in the future.
That's doing really good for the 124 what length barrel?