Which powder with hammer hunters

Riverguy

I have a 28n and am using 169 hh and get ok accuracy with h1000. Wanting to try the 155 or 143s, what powders would be best to try with these bullets. Powders I have on hand and enough to use is, imr4831, imr 4350, imr 8133, ramshot magnum, reloader 15. Any suggestions?
Hoping to ring the most accuracy as possible. Any other powder I should be trying?

I always start by going to nosler load data and find the same weight bullet. And start at that point. I like them because they also offer the fill rate which is needed. If you find a powder for say a 150gr and it's 103 percent capacity you should look to another with less because the mono is longer than same weight cup core.

I always start by going to nosler load data and find the same weight bullet. And start at that point. I like them because they also offer the fill rate which is needed. If you find a powder for say a 150gr and it's 103 percent capacity you should look to another with less because the mono is longer than same weight cup core.
I do the same. Your 8133 and Magnum (listed by Nosler) powders should do well.

Thanks for the replies. This fierce rifle is giving me fits. I do have some 143s on the way right now to try also. I have tried several different bullets in this barrel and it just doesn't seem to like any of the heavier ones at all.