What bullet/s would you like to see tested?

His loyalty is probably to berger , I know you know that Steve but would not voice it , and I do not blame you under the circumstances JMHO
I understand. I probably came across to harshly. Was not exactly my intent. Just need an open line of communication. Without that then we are left to come to our own conclusions.

HSS05.jpg

I am looking for input to see what the community would be interested in seeing tested? We are looking to expand our currently library beyond 1000 bullets. You can see our current complete library here: http://www.appliedballisticsllc.com/Downloads/ABLibrary.pdf.

You can either post your requests here, or you can email them to me at [email protected].
168 gr Nosler Accubond Long Range in 7mm STW. 142 gr Nosler in 26 Nosler. 129 gr Accubond Long Range in 6.5 Creedmoor

It's a shame that this isn't always the case. If there's money involved, then all of the data needs to be looked at very carefully.
I get that scrutiny is appropriate, but there is a difference between looking at data and denying the evidence. Tips to evaluate "scientific" data.

First discard small sample "anecdotal" evidence. (There is lots of well meaning anecdotal evidence out there). It is a misnomer to claim any evidence as "anecdotal". Any evidence claimed as anecdotal is not evidence...period and by definition. Evidence is documented observation. Proof is documented evidence.

I get that scrutiny is appropriate, but there is a difference between looking at data and denying the evidence. Tips to evaluate "scientific" data.

First discard small sample "anecdotal" evidence. (There is lots of well meaning anecdotal evidence out there). It is a misnomer to claim any evidence as "anecdotal". Any evidence claimed as anecdotal is not evidence...period and by definition. Evidence is documented observation. Proof is documented evidence.

It's not always the case that the data is wrong, sometimes it's how the data is presented. All facts are relative to a specific set of conditions. My point was that those conditions are just as important to the facts themselves.

How about the Berger 185 Hybrid. I had a 5 shot group under 7" at 1000. Never did a Ballistics test, only a load development on my custom 308 from Mark Penrod out of Manchester, Indiana.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.