Toughest optic

80% of hunters don't have the shooting fundamentals to maintain sight picture or quickly acquire the target for the first shot, they're totally hopeless on follow up shots regardless of their chosen optic. Guides are simply exposed to more of it in a condensed time frame than most people are.
Great point.

In addition, I would argue that a lot of folks do not have their scopes mounted properly for the correct eye relief. I see this all the time at the range.

I have an NX8, which is a scope that gets a bad rap for poor eyebox. I spent the time to get the proper eye relief when mounting and have never had an issue.

80% of hunters don't have the shooting fundamentals to maintain sight picture or quickly acquire the target for the first shot, they're totally hopeless on follow up shots regardless of their chosen optic. Guides are simply exposed to more of it in a condensed time frame than most people are.
spittin facts!!!

seen it first hand. Its actually mind blowing really

Pretty interesting test.

There is another one i couldn't get to load.
Some of you probably can.
Worth a look

What's everyone's take on the Zeiss? I have three and really like them. I got the new S3 LRP in 6-36X56, the other two are older Zeiss Victory T 3.5-10x44 & 6-24x56. The older two are tough scopes and just as clear now as the S3 LRP is. The Victory T's have been on tough hunts out west and beat around a good deal and they have always held zero and track great. The New Zeiss is just that new and have not been tested yet, but it tracks very good and nice and clear. But time will tell if it holds up like the German Victory models.

Threw a Zeiss v6 on a buddies 30-28 nosler I built. Wasn't shooting good with my test load at 400 yds. 5.25" for 5 shots. Took the scope off and threw a kahles 5-25 on it. Shot a 1.7" group for 5 shots with it. Same load and everything 10 minutes later. We ended up not going with the zeiss. Threw a Nf on it and called it good.

What's everyone's take on the Zeiss? I have three and really like them. I got the new S3 LRP in 6-36X56, the other two are older Zeiss Victory T 3.5-10x44 & 6-24x56. The older two are tough scopes and just as clear now as the S3 LRP is. The Victory T's have been on tough hunts out west and beat around a good deal and they have always held zero and track great. The New Zeiss is just that new and have not been tested yet, but it tracks very good and nice and clear. But time will tell if it holds up like the German Victory models.
I have a Zeiss Victory 2.5-10 x 50 and a V8 2.5-20 x 56. They both have been clear, bright, and rock solid.