Arken optic

I have EP5's and a couple SH versions,absolutely great scopes.they're a small company,and they do the best they can.ordered one last February in Indiana,and actually intercepted it in Bakersfield my first day of vacation.i called ahead . Shipping might be slow at times,but it's a growing business.excellent products!!!!

Unfortunately when you pay $400-$500 for a ffp, illuminated, zero stop, tracking guaranteed scope that comes with a throw lever, sunshade, lens caps, rings, and a couple other items I'm forgetting, and has glass similar to most $600-$1000 optics, corners are going to be cut somewhere. Thankfully their warranty seems to have people covered.

I have used two ep4's in load developement, own one sh4, and have two ep4l's on order. I have already accepted that I am compromising with these optics, there are no free lunches, and issues may arise. As long as the company makes it right, I'm ok with that. That is the price one must be ok with paying with these optics instead of the extra $1000-$1500 for something like a nightforce to be pretty much worry free. To me, it's worth it on trainer rifles, range rifles, varmint rifles, and even my pronghorn hunting rifles, that never get bumped around much and spend most of their field time in a padded case.

For my high country deer and elk rifle, that may need to be counted on for a 800+ yard shot at a 200+ buck or 340+ bull after a brutal pack in where I may have stumbled, or ride in where it was in a horse scabbard being bumped around, I have a nightforce. It's great to have all the options we do now days with optics.

Anyone know what the current wait time is on the 6-24 ep4l's? I'm going on 13 weeks wait currently, ordered Jan 10th.
I have a couple 1400-1800 scopes that the Arken out shines.

View attachment 543271And the email I received said it's been shipped well even the tracking number doesn't say that it says a shipping label was created at this point I just want my money back and getting zero response
Arken is no longer using usps because of this issue, unfortunately if you ordered one while they did it is 5-6 weeks for usps to deliver. I got mine 5 weeks after it was picked up by usps. Took 4.5 weeks to get out of Texas and then moved through the usps system as normal

The only issue that I have with Arken is their Customer Service SUCKS. I bought a EP5 for one of my precision 22's and was told that their 1 pc scope mount was low profile instead of a high profile like an AR uses. It isn't low profile. So, since you can't call them, I sent them an email asking if they would swap out the mount for a set of rings. Never received a reply from them about it, so I just bought a set of rings for it.

Another thing that ticks me off is you can't redeem your points if they are having a sale. I was going to order another scope from them, but since they are having a 25% off sale, their site won't allow me to use the $67 worth of points I have.
Then to top it off, their website doesn't allow you to delete items from your cart.
I emailed them again yesterday, we'll see if they respond to it. If not, I'll cease to be an Arken customer.
A lot of companies won't let you double dip. In other words you cannot use extra discounts during a sale.

As far as I an tell the usps tracking numbers mean little or nothing. There is a black hole in middle Tn. that redirects shipments to the north or west coast when they are addressed to Ms. I have had items from Midwayusa get to Tn. in one day and take another 3 weeks to get the last 100 miles to me, sometimes going to Utah or Vermont and sometimes no record for a week or more. The vendor has little control after the order is turned over to the shipper.

I have a couple 1400-1800 scopes that the Arken out shines.

As far as I an tell the usps tracking numbers mean little or nothing. There is a black hole in middle Tn. that redirects shipments to the north or west coast when they are addressed to Ms. I have had items from Midwayusa get to Tn. in one day and take another 3 weeks to get the last 100 miles to me, sometimes going to Utah or Vermont and sometimes no record for a week or more. The vendor has little control after the order is turned over to the shipper.
I've had several items sit at the Memphis hub for 5 to 10 days with no updates

I ordered an SH 4J 6-25 on January 3 2024 , picked up by USPS on January 4 and delivered on January 22. The problem is with the USPS not Arken , where I live mostly ,any packages are handed off to the USPS for final delivery . Watching the tracking, it seems that the package sits in different places within the USPS network. UPS and FedEx have updated their shipping system where as the USPS tries to bandaid their system. For the money, you can't beat the SH 4 scope . They are a new company that is experiencing growing pains but hopefully they will get it on track.

While not Arken related, Midway USA is now using a blended shipment where it starts with UPS and then goes to USPS. Once with USPS it's anyone's guess when you'll get your package. I bought an Arken last October and got it within a week and that was shipped to AK. I'm happy with them and would definitely buy more in the future.

Attachments

• IMG_4776.jpeg
    IMG_4776.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 37
Tell me about it. Same thing happens when I ship to Primal Finish