Arken optics?

Scope arrived today(ep5). Got it mounted up and zeroed. No issues what so ever. Glass blows my vipers out of the water on first impressions. Super simple zero stop. Put 34 rounds on it today with my 300 wm. Tall target test shows no discernible error at 0-75 Moa Will report back after a few weeks of work with it.

Last edited:
Scope arrived today. Got it mounted up and zeroed. No issues what so ever. Glass blows my vipers out of the water on first impressions. Super simple zero stop. Put 34 rounds on it today with my 300 wm. Tall target test shows no discernible error at 0-75 Moa Will report back after a few weeks of work with it.
Isn't that zero stop so simple that it's crazy it took this long for a company to come up with it.

Anyone out there using Arken optics? What's your thoughts? Are they really manufactured in the USofA?
I own four Arken 6-24x50, they are rugged, accurate and like the price point. Removed all my Vortex and HSLRs from all my Weatherby's . They are a tad heavier, reticle an easy read, turret solid, and can bang around in the woods without worrying about losing zero. IMHO.

Before I put my Arken on my 6.5 Grendel bolt rifle I tested it out on a 300 Weatherby Mag and after shooting 20 rounds the rifle shot point of aim with no problems.It is built like a tank so I expect it to be able to handle the 300 RUM quite easily.
On one video on Youtube the Arken was used on a 338 LM with no problems.It has also been tested on a 50 BMG but can't find the video.

MachV the scope is heavier than the new 6.5 grendel Howa rifle.
I had it zeroed for the 300 weatherby mag so will have to re-zero it for the 6.5.
I will try it out and if too heavy I can go another route.

Learned something yesterday with zero stop. If set screw is too snug it will move poi up. If just screwed in enough to engage stop no poi shift. Should not feel any extra resistance when dialing back to zero. Was getting a little extra resistance that last 2 Moa and it was moving poi up 2 Moa. Loosened it up a hair and solved the issue. Hope this helps

Learned something yesterday with zero stop. If set screw is too snug it will move poi up. If just screwed in enough to engage stop no poi shift. Should not feel any extra resistance when dialing back to zero. Was getting a little extra resistance that last 2 Moa and it was moving poi up 2 Moa. Loosened it up a hair and solved the issue. Hope this helps
Thanks for the info.

The Tract scopes that sell for 700.00 are assembled in the Phillipenes but parts are from Japan.
The higher end scopes like the one I want is 1694.00 and made in Japan with great ED glass.
Tract claims that they use the German Schott glass and manufactures the scopes in Japan. I have one of their top line TORIC 34mm scopes. It is excellent, comparable to my Nightforce ATACR. For the price, Tract can't be beat.

GregV I looked hard at Tract.One of the shooters at our range allowed me to look through his and it was great.
I said my next scope will be a Tract but this deal opened up for an Arken so I took it.
I posted that several months ago and it is still working great.Glass my not be as good as Tract but it is built like a tank!