Arken optic

Arken is located in a suburb of Houston. USPS tried to do a running upgrade in one of their distribution centers and also make another one by repurposing another building. As govt usual, it is a monkey with a football. Total CF. There are medications and perishables missing in there for months. A friend has a Midway shipment from last year lost in there. It is so bad local congressmen and reps got involved. People going to the distribution centers and trying to go inside or contact someone regarding their meds and packages. It's on the local news constantly. Whistle blowers sending news outlets pics of mountains of mail stacked everywhere. North Houston Distribution Center and Missouri City Distribution Center are black holes.
Unfortunately, everything coming or going for me seems to go through one or both of these.

Arken is located in a suburb of Houston. USPS tried to do a running upgrade in one of their distribution centers and also make another one by repurposing another building. As govt usual, it is a monkey with a football. Total CF. There are medications and perishables missing in there for months. A friend has a Midway shipment from last year lost in there. It is so bad local congressmen and reps got involved. People going to the distribution centers and trying to go inside or contact someone regarding their meds and packages. It's on the local news constantly. Whistle blowers sending news outlets pics of mountains of mail stacked everywhere. North Houston Distribution Center and Missouri City Distribution Center are black holes.
Unfortunately, everything coming or going for me seems to go through one or both of these.
Ah....didn't know that...and didn't even think to look at that. I hadn't seen anything about it until you mentioned that RP @Revolting Peasant . Thanks for the info.

6 days from order, to ship. 5 days from shipping email to delivery. Best they've ever done by me.....
IMG_0861.jpg