Arken optic

284wins

I have chosen my New caliber, 6mm br.

Now it time for optic.

I have a delta stryker 5x50 in moa so looking for something maybe less expensive that would do it for target and hunthing.

My mind go for the arken 5x25, it got 110 moa and the review look good. That and a spurh in 30 or 44 moa. Not exactly sure about the exact moa off the spurh.

What do you think about that set up?

Suggestion are open.

I have 3 Arken SH2s - 2 6-24s and 1 4-16 - and have been very happy with them. Everything I read about the EP5 5-25s is that they are better yet - and fantastic for the dollar. I've used Arken's 20MOA mount for all of them and have been very happy as well. Remember that the Arken scopes have a nub on the bottom that can interfere with a mount. If you decide to go with a non-Arken mount, make sure that it will clear.

I have 3 Arken SH2s - 2 6-24s and 1 4-16 - and have been very happy with them. Everything I read about the EP5 5-25s is that they are better yet - and fantastic for the dollar. I've used Arken's 20MOA mount for all of them and have been very happy as well. Remember that the Arken scopes have a nub on the bottom that can interfere with a mount. If you decide to go with a non-Arken mount, make sure that it will clear.
Thank, I did not know about the nub on the bottom, that could have been à problem

Ive got a couple Arkin scopes along with all their brand name rings, caps, throw lever, and level. I put a ep5 on my NRL22 rifle. Very good stuff. I still have my $2000 Razor HD and my Night Force scopes but it's hard to beat Arkin for the money. The Zero stop is kinda mushy and they aren't as clear as the best Japanese glass or the NF but the turrets are fantastic and adjustments accurate. The chromatic aberrations are not bad at all. I will definitely put one on my next rifle build.

I had two EPL4 4-16s on order for five months and actually forgot about them. A couple weeks ago I came across my order and emailed them for a ship date and Arken refunded my $800. No idea what the issue was, but it seemed strange to me. I was looking forward to checking them out.

Has anyone received one of the EPL4s?

I had two EPL4 4-16s on order for five months and actually forgot about them. A couple weeks ago I came across my order and emailed them for a ship date and Arken refunded my $800. No idea what the issue was, but it seemed strange to me. I was looking forward to checking them out.

Same here. Ordered in Nov. Got my refund last week

Bought both mine from Amazon, arrived in a few days.

Attachments

• 1BB46226-5D7A-4204-A08B-705C10F39641.jpeg
    1BB46226-5D7A-4204-A08B-705C10F39641.jpeg
    195.2 KB · Views: 219

I ordered a 4x16x44 MOA in November and received mine in late February I think. I have not shot behind it yet, but did take it to the range freehand to compare to my 3x15x50 Burris Veracity. The glass on the Veracity is better, but the Arken will do the job I think, especially for the money. The top turret is rock solid it feels. I think I am going to be able to hit the range Friday AM to give it a test out.

I would consider another one for other projects for sure. They seem to be a very good value. I don't think it is better than $1200+ scopes as some claim, but it had alot going for it for $400.