Toughest scope rings?

i dont have a particular manufacturer, i just like to use steel, not concerned with weight on my precision guns. my creedmoor already weighs about 14 pounds loaded and my 308 bolt gun weighs about 15 with the suppressor. saving 2 ounces with aluminum rings isnt helping me any. i have burris XTR's, TPS, nightforce and badgers on guns and they all work great.

Badger Ordnance makes matched steel rings, which is a great feature. Very strong and they work great.

I'll go against the prevailing views. My rifles have Burris Signature Z rings, from my 223 to my 338 Magnum. Never had a problem and really like the self aligning feature they have with the inserts

ARC M10 rings for me with a Area 419 base if available for the platform I'm working with and a NF base if not. Ive used alot of different brands over the yrs but the M10's are my favorite.

Hey all. In your opinion, What is the toughest, most stable base ring combo that you have used. I know alot of you will say "heck I always used weaver or millet or etc." and so have I. But I want the best, toughest, most stable rig out there. I spent 500 on the rifle, 600 on the scope so I am not afraid of spending money on a good system.
Warne steel rings. I have used dozens of them, never a problem.

Hey all. In your opinion, What is the toughest, most stable base ring combo that you have used. I know alot of you will say "heck I always used weaver or millet or etc." and so have I. But I want the best, toughest, most stable rig out there. I spent 500 on the rifle, 600 on the scope so I am not afraid of spending money on a good system.
I use Warne when i can very well made and strong.

i would like to see more actions with the picatinny slots precision milled into the top and then mount the scope in Seekins rings. IMO with fewer connection points to secure the scope; there is less to go wrong.
The problem with that is needing to add minutes to the base. I have 20MOA bases on several of my long range rifles. I have one old Savage model 10 that has the base cast into the action. I had to use a scope with enough adjustment to overcome that issue.

Might look at egw I have used them and like them. The customer service was really good and very helpful and was not in a hurry. Just my thought have a great night

Hi, I have used Leupold all Steel Dual Dove Tail Base and Ring combo on my Weatherby Mark V in 300 Weatherby Mag, with a Leupold Vari X 3 in 3.5 x 10 power. Clean Bases and Receiver , and all screw holes with alcohol , then used Lock Tight . No issues , Lenny

I like the Nightforce steel base/rings. IM0, the weak link in the ring/base system is the attachment method of the base to the receiver of the rifle. For maximum strength, one piece, steel bases with oversized base screws or pinned bases offer the greatest strength, for heavy recoiling rifles I like the "lip" on the NF base on the front of the base mount that grabs the forward edge of the receiver. Most of the failures I have seen over the years were severe strikes to the forward scope bell scope, that resulted in the standard sized base screws with two piece mounts being pulled or stretched from the receiver.