Toughest scope rings?

Ken Farrell base and rings are the only way I'll go for now on. I've used Talley, Leupold, Vortex Tactical, Warne, etc.... Most had to be lapped for descent scope contact surface. Not Farrell's rings... Machined as a matched set and marked accordingly.

If I was looking for the toughest I would go Badger.... With that said I never had a problem with Nightforce, Near, or any of the others mentioned above...Have used Leupold duel dove tails on many 30-378's with fairly heavy scopes and never had a ring problem.....

encore Pro Hunter .50x209

Since it's an Encore unless you get it drilled for a 6 screw set up then you might as well just keep it simple and use a DNZ one piece. I'd still bed it to get the best contact possible BUT it is still an encore. That said I've never had a problem all the way up to 7mag with this set up. (and to be honest I've never had any problems with even the T/C one piece that is a bit less expensive than the DNZ mount) I've also used the Leupold 1 piece dual dove tail mount, it is all steel so it should be technically stronger than either of the aluminum options.

If you were talking a bolt action gun I'd be singing a different tune. Both me and my son hunt our encore rifles if the weather is crappy out or if we don't want to take our long range rigs out. I'm speaking from experience on this one. Good luck.

encore Pro Hunter .50x209
I use the encore .50x209 and mine has a Leupold VX3 3.5x10CDS with a Leupold base and rings. 1.5moa out to 300yds. A great Elk setup for Me. I just range the target dial the CDS, get my sight picture then check the scope level and start the press.