They will not stop with bump stocks

Good news. I am receiving a FedEx package from Brownell's today. Think I will check on the UPS stance on all of this. I want to also ask that Brownell's only support shippers that are not anti NRA.

UPS is anti gun. You can't ship anything gun related. I tried mailing a scope and they rejected it. That was from multiple stores in the Fayetteville / southern pines, NC area.

My local UPS will not let you ship anything that has to do with guns. Not even scope rings.

Yep same experience. I asked What they have against the 2A and why they are discriminating against customers, and they all replied it's just our policy.

Where I used to live, my local UPS store would ship empty brass cases for me. I had to leave the boxes untaped to prove they were just empty brass, but once I showed them it was inert, they had no problems shipping it for me. That's the only thing gun related I've ever tried to ship UPS. I thought UPS shipped guns and stuff to FFL's and from the manufacturer back to the individual if it needed repairs? Because I know for a fact that USPS won't ship anything gun related...Because they wouldn't ship brass...

Last edited:
Unless things have changed in the last couple of years, UPS has some kind of arrangement with independent little hipster, starbucksys packaging offices often run by angry, overweight women with purple hair and heavy horn rimmed glasses, and in those cases they do not accept guns or ammo.

As far as UPS hub locations and van deliveries, almost everything I order g&a related comes through them.

and USPS always accepted brass, inert bullets, gun parts, optics, and long guns, but not handguns unless going from ffl to ffl, and never ever ammo or explosives.

We ship everything FedEx. Guns, ammo, and bullets. We were considering changing but I think now I would just as soon stay with FedEx. It's not worth changing to save a few dollars.

Steve

I sent an email today to PCMatic asking them their stance on the 2nd, and explained that I needed to change my protection from Norton because of their stance. Have not heard back yet. I will post here when I do.

Steve

I'm not saying it's an outright ponzi scheme, it had strong and positive beginnings, but I'm sorry, I must disagree, because the last hundred years or so, they have not fought nearly hard enough for our rights to NOT BE INFRINGED upon by the liberal left, government agencies, and ******* congressmen who don't know crap about guns (like Feinstein & De Leon). I refuse to support the NRA until they fire and re-vote in ALL new board members that actually CARE and will FIGHT for our 2A rights, instead of compromise. Compromise means both sides get screwed. Time we get some wins on our end. Tired of watching the Dems keep getting little victories while our rights slowly erode, and the NRA lets it happen under their watch.

Until they vote in a new board that will fight to pass the HPA, repeal the Hughes Amendment, and possibly repeal SBR's off the registry, then I'm not going to be happy. I want to hear news and see with my own eyes them actually FIGHTING for those rights to be restored.

I will strongly support the NRA if more people like Adam Kraut were to be voted in, and REMOVE people like Marion Hammer... She had the audacity to call other NRA members who are progressive (support suppressors, SBR's, etc...) "The enemy within..." Tell me that's not tell-tale sign she's a no-good shill.

MudRunner- I feel you the NRA isn't perfect everyone knows this, maybe Marion Hammer should go, I personally love Adam Kraut.
But Ted f-ing cat scratch fever Nugent is on the board!! end of argument!
The NRA is also all we have love it or hate it, go ahead and support local groups and the GOA great, but they just don't hold the same clout I wish they did, but they don't.

MudRunner- I feel you the NRA isn't perfect everyone knows this, maybe Marion Hammer should go, I personally love Adam Kraut.
But Ted f-ing cat scratch fever Nugent is on the board!! end of argument!
The NRA is also all we have love it or hate it, go ahead and support local groups and the GOA great, but they just don't hold the same clout I wish they did, but they don't.
I understand, and I agree, it's just hard to support something that is complacent and not doing what you pay them to do. I honestly started wondering where the NRA was during all this Trump anti-gun talk, but now that I'm pretty sure Trump is just trolling the left to get them to shut up about gun-control, it would make since they would keep quiet if they knew Trump was going to toss this out there to catch the left in a trap. But that still doesn't excuse them for the last 60 years of complacency and rights tampering. I just want to see them fight harder. I want to see us 2A guys actually get a win for once! And I mean a REAL WIN, like we get some of our rights back instead of just a "win" by not having to deal with anymore gun control B.S.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.