More bad news on the "bump stock" ban attempt

Personal thoughts is that they won't be able to ban the AR's ever again, as there's too many out there, but yeah, no time like the present to have an excuse to go buy one or two, if you don't have one. Also, if you're going to want an aftermarket trigger for it, instead of a clunky-feeling heavy, gritty, mil-spec trigger, I'd suggest ordering those ASAP. Rise Armament RA-140 drop-ins are nice and affordable. Be sure to get some anti-walk pins (drop-ins require them).

Yep, 100%, got my custom long range AR in .223 and getting a .300BO SBR Built.

So..., time to go buy my first AR? I typically prefer bolt actions over semi-auto rifles simply because of their inherent accuracy, however I had planned on buying at least on AR style rifle for defensive/varmint purposes Wasn't planning on buying any new rifles until second half of the year, but if any of these laws have a chance of being enacted, I don't want to be on the outside wishing I had moved earlier. While I'm on the subject anyone with any experience with the Noreen Firearms AR's? Any advice welcome.

I would go buy one. Pretty much everything on the market besides bushmaster is good. Bushmaster has been cutting corners for the past 10 years.

I would go buy one. Pretty much everything on the market besides bushmaster is good. Bushmaster has been cutting corners for the past 10 years.
Don't buy DPMS either. They're total garbage. Seen tons of them with issues that could not be fixed, other than replacing the whole **** gun.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.