Here they come again

RockyMtnMT

Official LRH Sponsor
I hate to start this conversation again. Some moron carries out a mortifying crime causing the public to be willing to give up their rights in order to feel more safe. The Godless people seem to think we can legislate morality. Our elected officials on both sides of the isle seem to be in agreement that common sense gun control legislation is in order. Talk about limiting the amount of ammunition an individual is allowed to have seems to be on the table. After all no one needs 1500 rounds on hand.

What are you all thinking? Where is this going to end up?

Steve

This is the end of the America we currently know and love.

Spineless cowards on both sides are going to do whatever they think will get them re-elected in the name of "doing whats wanted".

The Country is officially divided and it will not end well for anyone.

Don't you think it was very convenient who the killer targeted?

The group who fights gun control after everyone of these events.

I'm not one of those waiting for the mother ship, but this one stinks real bad...shoot up a bunch of "good ol' white boys"...should make this a cake walk for the Democrats

....I'm not one of those waiting for the mother ship, but this one stinks real bad.......

I think it was Omar Bradley said "Amateurs study tactics, professionals study logistics".

The logistics on some of these from 11/22/1963 to present certainly don't add up.

3 buildings+2 planes+less than amateur pilots = the greatest 7-10 split ever, or things we really can't deal with, and we're willing (collectively) to accept a less than accurate account.

How are they going to be able to tell how many rounds a person has? How would they ever be able to enforce a 1500 round possession limit? Go door to door and count?
It doesn't matter how many rounds a person has, it's only matters how many they can put on target with some degree of accuracy. I would be willing to bet that our own military has a less than 10% hit rate in battle.
The only thing I've heard is potentially adding slide fire stocks to the NFA. While I don't see the point of these I also don't think they should be restricted.
Isn't it funny that almost every time a shooting occurs it is a radical leftist?

Attachments

• images-87.jpeg
    images-87.jpeg
    12.4 KB · Views: 136
I could write a book on this but I type too slow...

So a couple points...to the best of my knowledge...all mass shootings have been with mil surplus ammo...that alone has saved many lives. What if this guy was using Nosler BT'S .

I seen one woman was shot in the heart. She was running around and was having trouble breathing...that's how they knew she was hit...been no doubt that she was shot if he was shooting a 7mmRM with 140 accu bonds.

This shooting still stinks...nothing adds up...even with a Dr on retainer, this guy was not the type that was tired of life and had nothing to live for.

Maybe he was "Triggered". Lib-tards don't know how to handle being disappointed, proved wrong, losing, or anything else that the average person has to deal with everyday.

I hate to start this conversation again. Some moron carries out a mortifying crime causing the public to be willing to give up their rights in order to feel more safe. The Godless people seem to think we can legislate morality. Our elected officials on both sides of the isle seem to be in agreement that common sense gun control legislation is in order. Talk about limiting the amount of ammunition an individual is allowed to have seems to be on the table. After all no one needs 1500 rounds on hand.

What are you all thinking? Where is this going to end up?

Steve

It's their "morality" which they want to enforce; and the best way to enforce compliance is always disarmament. What comes after disarmament is always the scary part, because the morality of the left is the antithesis of our founding ideals - it is more like the ideals of Lenin.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.