READ THIS !!!! They are coming for your guns

geo4061

"The Obama administration releases it's latest executive GUN CONTROL." This is the title of a recent article in The Shooter's Log written by Dave Dolbee. Gunsmiths will now be considered "manufacturers" for even doing simple things like threading or trigger work. They will have to register with the DDTC at"significant expense or risk onerous criminal penalties." Make no mistake an attack on our friends and gun rights has a ripple effect and is an ATTACK ON ALL OF US.I sure hope this gets you mad enough to get off the fence. We need YOUR HELP!! Once again I ask. Please do these three things. Please join the NRA. Please send what you can to Donald J. Trump,c/o Trump tower, 725 5th Ave, NY, NY, 10022. You can Google these and use a Credit Card if you want. Lastly please ask your friends to do the same. There are 100,000 of us on this site. If we do these things imagine what a difference we can make. Thanks. I'm all in !!!

DEATH TO GUNS-- BY 10000 CUTS I found another Obama administration executive order. Seniors with ANY mental issues will not be able to buy guns and maybe that was own guns. Oops there went my guns. Maybe there are more of these? If you know of more please list. Just another slap in the face. Trump said he will eliminate these backdoor, behind the back, illegal executive orders.

A lot of petitions have been sent to the White House. Obama just laughs them off. He said, I am elected. I know what the people want. The best thing you can do is to help Trump win. That is the only way we save our sport.

Don't you see their plan. They are not going to come Knock on your door and take your gun from you. No, they have a much sinister plan( Executive Order). Through this door they will and have already implemented processes to turn your friend into scrap iron. No lead, no powder, no ammo, no parts, no gun smiths. What's next? Just let Hillary get elected and we will find out in short order.

Don't you see their plan. They are not going to come Knock on your door and take your gun from you. No, they have a much sinister plan( Executive Order). Through this door they will and have already implemented processes to turn your friend into scrap iron. No lead, no powder, no ammo, no parts, no gun smiths. What's next? Just let Hillary get elected and we will find out in short order.

The way I see it if Hitlery gets elected she'll appoint a liberal judge to the supreme court with the other liberal judges that are there.Then pass an exct. order to ban guns of all kind and make a law that have to surrender the weapons you now have then push it through the court the way Oblamer did with health care.

The only saving grace with the Supreme Court is several of the Justices are quite old and will need to be replaced shortly as well. The Liberal whacko Ginsberg is 83, Kennedy is 80, and Breyer is 78. Ginsberg and Breyer were appointed by Clinton and Kennedy was appointed by Reagan. Hopefully Kennedy stays for another election if Clinton gets elected. If he doesn't it could be a seriously lop sided SC. If the Trump gets elected we should be good for a lot of years as the rest of them are in their 60's.

Even if they try to ban guns, which won't succeed, the people of this country won't surrender them. I know I sure won't. They would rather take their 1000 cuts and bleed us to death. Take away gunsmiths, ammo, components, etc. That is easier for them do do without opposition. The EPA already shut down the last lead smelting plant in the US. What's next? Huge fees for importing lead because it's toxic. Well bullets just went to 5.00 each. Everyone switches to pure copper and then they screw with copper prices.

The way I see it if Hitlery gets elected she'll appoint a liberal judge to the supreme court with the other liberal judges that are there.Then pass an exct. order to ban guns of all kind and make a law that have to surrender the weapons you now have then push it through the court the way Oblamer did with health care.

That is exactly why we need to keep control of the Senate. So far the Republicans are doing a pretty decent job of blocking the current supreme court nominee.

One more of the 10000 cuts(Their not stopping at 1000). I live in small rural town Oklahoma. A gentleman opened a small sporting and gun store on his private land outside the city limits. He planned on expanding with a pistol and rifle range. There are none within a two hour drive. after a couple of months I stopped in and ask when he was going to put the ranges in. He said due to insurance regulations and EPA regulations he could not do it. He gave me two main examples. Insurance required he have a range officer on duty any time the range was open. The other EPA( has mat) lead recovery was so expensive he could not afford it(estimate $30000 a year). So no place to shoot no gun.

One more of the 10000 cuts(Their not stopping at 1000). I live in small rural town Oklahoma. A gentleman opened a small sporting and gun store on his private land outside the city limits. He planned on expanding with a pistol and rifle range. There are none within a two hour drive. after a couple of months I stopped in and ask when he was going to put the ranges in. He said due to insurance regulations and EPA regulations he could not do it. He gave me two main examples. Insurance required he have a range officer on duty any time the range was open. The other EPA( has mat) lead recovery was so expensive he could not afford it(estimate $30000 a year). So no place to shoot no gun.

I lived in Mustang, Ok. 20 minutes outside of Ok.City to the S.West for a while and found a private owned range near El Reno. It was called Canadian gun range on Banner Road. 10 bucks got ya a target,staple gun and the range for a day.

I have heard of THEM doing this sort of thing before. One of their favorite go to entities to harrass the shooting community is the BLM I am told. I think the time has come for people like your friend to just say to hell with it and open the range any way and not pay any of the fines the communist EPA gives him. I mean after all, If Hitler-y Clinton can break all these laws and get away with it, multiple times, why should we bother?

I have heard of THEM doing this sort of thing before. One of their favorite go to entities to harrass the shooting community is the BLM I am told. I think the time has come for people like your friend to just say to hell with it and open the range any way and not pay any of the fines the communist EPA gives him. I mean after all, If Hitler-y Clinton can break all these laws and get away with it, multiple times, why should we bother?

Because, my friend, the law would through our *** in jail. I get what your saying though.

This gentleman is retired. One accident without insurance and he loses everything he has worked for all his life. If he refuses to follow EPA guide lines he faces big fines. Only Hillary could get away with this. Ranges close to big cities can perhaps do enough volume and charge enough to over come the Haz Mat Fee.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.