ATF Coming After Your Powder Now?

Nothing will stop until the executive branch stops making law without congress. Supreme Court busted the epa but now well enough. Congress could put a stop to it if they really wanted to, but they dont
That is why in my opinion they ALL need to go and start over with Constitution
minded folks in place.......JMHO

That is why in my opinion they ALL need to go and start over with Constitution
minded folks in place.......JMHO
With with we have in congress. Hell No! Those people would screw up a wet dream.
The problem is that the court and congress aren't stay within the Constitution. The court judges and D.A. are making there own rules Then they are not putting people in jail that should be there, and other they are putting into jail. Just like that DC cop that shot and killed that woman. If it had been a white officer shooting a black woman. All hell would have broken loose. It was the Speaker of the house that wouldn't allow the Nation Guard to be there. I really feel they were setting the protester up out there. I also really feel that the speaker of the house at that time should be in jail for dereliction of duty.
Why do you think all these police officers a leaving. It doesn't matter what the color of the officer is on the street either. The person being stop is acting like a village idiot. What the hell would you expect. When I have been stop for something that I was doing wrong. I sure as hell didn't act like a village idiot. I may of not like it, but that's life.
A lot of laws need to be change with tighter guide lines. They are stretching the laws. Letting people go and other trying to put them in jail. This government is a way out of wack.
Like with Trump! Several others too.
The bigger problem is the government has basically all the funding go after anybody. The person being charge doesn't. I kind of feel that if it's a bullsh*t charge. The law loose it, that the attorney fee's are paid back to the person that was charged. The DA also gets a pay cut at the same time.
What I see is that the DA is charging people with everything and more, hoping like hell something sticks. The poor man goes to jail and the rich man goes broke.
GOOD LUCK TRYING TO GET THE GENIE BACK INTO THE BOTTLE!
THERE GOING TO BE HELL TO PAY!

Pretty sure this does not apply to smokeless powder, since this is still posted on the ATF's site. Might just be boob tube click bait.

"Smokeless powders designed for use in small arms ammunition are exempt from regulation under 18 U.S.C. Chapter 40 and the regulations in 27 CFR Part 555."

History Repeating Itself - Guns and Gadgets 2nd Amendment News

SUMMARY:

The Department of Justice is proposing to amend Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives ("ATF") regulations to require that any person who stores explosive materials notify on an annual basis the authority having jurisdiction for fire safety in the locality in which the explosive materials are being stored of the type of explosives, magazine capacity, and location of each site where such materials are stored. In addition, the proposed rule requires any person who stores explosive materials to notify the authority having jurisdiction for fire safety in the locality in which the explosive materials were stored whenever storage is discontinued. These changes are intended to increase public safety.
Smokeless powder is not an explosive. Might go after folks that use black powder though???

Technically smokeless powder is NOT explosive--it burns ( and yes its hazmat)--- black powder substitutes ate again not explosive---- what is considered an explosive is "real" black powder --- like "goex" --- it has jad limitations on ordering/shipping for quite some time now. This just looks like you are supposed to notify your local fd if you store certain amounts if ove read this correctly

There have been local/regional regs for storing powder for quite a while-- but it's never really been enforced
Smokeless powder is classified as a Flammable Solid. But black powder may be subject.....

The ATF would not know what to look for they are a joke . I worked with dynimte all my life and checked by the ATF and they had no clue what they where looking at. I would laugh rigjt at there face when inspected by them