They will not stop with bump stocks

I believe it is a good time to collectively not support the companies that are jumping on the bandwagon of demonizing the NRA. Hopefully the NRA will keep a score card so thet we can know who not to support with our business. Unfortunately I will be needing to get a new antivirus company. Norton will no longer enjoy my business. Nor will I fly Delta again.

Steve

Maybe we can start a thread here in the politics section of such entities, so long as we provide a link to the source I think it could be a good start. If we keep things civil and fact based I don't think it would be an issue for the moderators of this forum. I for one would like to know if I am about to do business with an entity that does not approve of my right to keep and bear arms.

Don't lecture me on ethics as if you're on a high-horse because you're an NRA member and I'm not, because I don't like the way they play politics the last few decades. I used to be many many years ago, but the more I realized they weren't doing a good enough job at fighting, I stopped paying. I know right from wrong, and what they've done with this bump-stock reclassification promoting should be considered wrong by every 2nd Amendment loving American. Personal opinion.

Now I'm done talking about my personal opinion on the NRA...Maybe we can get back to discussing the ban itself, instead of the people who are perpetrating it.
MudRunner
Agreed, the ban just got worse, check my newest post in this sub forum

boycott the companies which have caved in to the anti-gun SJWs. Make no mistake, if you own a gun, you are their enemy. This is not about safety, it's about a diabolical political agenda.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/com...ut-ties-with-nra/ar-BBJuUAl?OCID=ansmsnnews11
Wow! We have a battle on our hands. Boycott these businesses that won't honor the NRA. Restaurants ,coffee shops etc. I never thought I would see it this bad in my day and age. Spread the word.

Wow! We have a battle on our hands. Boycott these businesses that won't honor the NRA. Restaurants ,coffee shops etc. I never thought I would see it this bad in my day and age. Spread the word.
Crooked CNN pumps these kids heads full of s**t. Those kids were told what to say, making remarks to the NRA spokesperson "burn her". And disrespecting President Trump by calling him "a so-called President " It's a sad day.

I don't think the NRA is a paper tiger with the goal to dupe the gun owners into paying dues for the end game of using membership money to erode the gun owning rights of their membership in a sneeky umderhanded way.

I do believe we all need to pay attention to the companies that are denouncing the NRA and pulling products and services to the NRA. We don't have to use their services. Two off the top of my head. Norton anti virus and Delta airlines.

Steve
These posts on who not to use is very good information, I'm glad that people are putting them out there so we can see who not to use.

While you have Best Westerns ear... ask them why they offer discounts to the AARP. The AARP is an organization that lobbies at the state and federal level. Therefore it makes them a POLITICAL organization too. Their lobbying effort actually dwarfs the NRA.

Sad that out of the 81 million guns owners in this country only 5 million are members of the NRA. If all of those 81 million were NRA members, the NBA wouldn't have to bend to some of the political pressure it has too today.

BS talk though is cheaper than money. So sadly, some gun owners go the BS route with tight pockets. Then complain that the NRA doesn't support them in the fashion they would like. $30 bucks a year is cheaper than a box of bullets. Cheap insurance to help guarantee that you will always be able to buy a box of bullets. IMO anyway.
That is sad, almost 1 million gun owners and only 5 million in the NRA

A kid can go to the military at 18 and they will give him an AR to fight with, but he is not allowed to buy one?

they'll give that 18 year old a select fire M-4 in basic, along with playing with an M249, LAWs, an M203 (or whatever they are using these days), grenades, bayonets, etc....

.....in order to fight at the behest of the politicians and do the bidding of the UN. But no, as an American citizen with inalienable Natural Rights and the enumerated right to keep and bear arms, that same UN supporting, globalist politician does not want the 18 year old to be able to buy a semi auto sporting rifle to plink or hunt with.

Another good news. FedEx has refused to cave to the anti's pressure. We use FedEx for our shipping needs.

Steve
Good news. I am receiving a FedEx package from Brownell's today. Think I will check on the UPS stance on all of this. I want to also ask that Brownell's only support shippers that are not anti NRA.

If all normal Americans, not just avid gun enthusiasts, do business keeping in mind how the company that you are dealing with thinks about the constitution. We will make a much bigger influence than the screaming idiots. There is no doubt in my mind that those who would like to destroy the constitution are a significant minority.

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.