Talk to me about Wildcats

Most military riflery is about rate of fire. That is why I mentioned the snipers as the exception. If I was in the US Marine Corp I would be a sniper, or would have been when I was young enough.
Semper fi to all who serve in the Corps

I've worked with a few snipers, so far I have know none that asked for a single shot for duty applications lol.

I have served. Never made it to the theater of conflict but was recalled. I was tasked out to the Scouts and trained for desert warfare. I was only concerned with rate of fire to suppress. Otherwise I wanted accurate fire to dump where they sat. That's how we trained.

Check out what PPCLI sniper Rob Furlong used to make the longest recorded sniper kill of his day. McMillan TAC 50 single shot, eh

Check out what PPCLI sniper Rob Furlong used to make the longest recorded sniper kill of his day. McMillan TAC 50 single shot, eh
He missed his first shot. And my understanding the TAC 50 also comes with detachable mags. I suggest Sir that you start a new thread to tout you ideas out of respect to the OP. You've basically ruined his thread.

The best snipers would be perfectly happy with a single shot. Deliberate well aimed fire combined with wind judging ability or better yet, ability to judge conditions.

Sounds like Long Range riflery to me, and also short range benchrest.
Your are totally incorrect and are spewing totally false statements that you obviously have no inclination about, and I mean not the first clue, you've been watching too many movies

Most military riflery is about rate of fire. That is why I mentioned the snipers as the exception. If I was in the US Marine Corp I would be a sniper, or would have been when I was young enough.
Semper fi to all who serve in the Corps
You would have never made the sniper program with your attitude and now you have disrespected the Marines, your on a roll

Recent Posts