Talk to me about Wildcats

OK Chris, your turn.
You got it!!!😂🤣
061A0C02-451F-42FC-BE19-C3C15386645A.gif

Back to the regular programing. I didn't play with the wssm's much, but sometimes the wsm's were hard to read pressure signs due to the thicker cases. That being said a center feed should help with any feeding issues of a 40 degree right?

They may not be wildcats in some peoples eyes, but I derive a significant amount of pleasure in shooting the cartridges that I've AI'ed and the ones that I've stretched beyond the AI to become a Gibbs. When I say I, I don't mean that I did the gunsmithing work. I mean that I studied the ballistics and the options, and I chose to go a route other than the factory route. I may not be advanced enough to design a cartridge out of nowhere, but then few are, and most "wildcats" are an adaptation of "something" that has previously existed. So, call it what you will - there's are times I'd rather be nice than be "right".

I just know that I've grown to respect the experience and advice of some who've improved my knowledge base without making me feel like I didn't belong here because I don't have a 2000 yard kill with a slingshot or a list of awards and trophy's to my credit. So thank you Jerry [RIP] and ButterBean and Feenix and L.Sherm and RockyMtnMT and the list goes on.

Back to the regular programing. I didn't play with the wssm's much, but sometimes the wsm's were hard to read pressure signs due to the thicker cases. That being said a center feed should help with any feeding issues of a 40 degree right?
Yes or simply making the action a single shot

Recent Posts