Swift Scirocco VS Nosler Accubond & Elk

The only experience that I have is with the scirocco. I shot a 250# whitetail last year a 75 yards with the 180 gr out the a 30-378. The bullet seemed to perform well, breaking both shoulders and exiting the body. I assume that the bullet held together because I did not any extra exit holes or other evidence of a failure.
I did the same thing with my 100 year old, iron-sighted, 30-30 and 170g round nose...

I have used 190 gr ABs on my last three hunts. They worked well on two moose and one bull elk. 1st moose went about 30 yards. Second moose three steps. Elk DRT so I have became a fan of them. I am taking them again this year on elk hunt. Used to use Nosler Partitions but could not find them. Lucked into two boxes of ABs and loaded them and they shot well for me.

Northern Indiana and southern Michigan will get you 250# dressed deer. Dressed deer over 200# very common. All on private mostly though I killed my 2nd biggest scoring buck (156 7/8) on public land in 2019 that dressed 220. He lived 75 yds or less from a parking area. Corn and soybean deer in private get the groceries and lack of pressure that gives them the time to grow.
We get those UN-DRESSED! Up here Muddy...we don't have to pile large Winter coats with the POCKETS FULL OF ROCKS and boots and hats on our deer like you do in Michigan....to get them to 250! 🤣😒

Calvin45 please let me know your results.I have a Winchester 70 I bought 10 or 11 years ago,broke it in,loaded some 130 gr Barnes and shot a super tight group,cleaned it and have not shot it since.
I prefer 130 gr and would be willing to try the Scirocco's to see if I'm missing something.
Darn good bullet Rooster! Although I'm shooting them in a 270wsm...getting 3270fps using H4350 or IMR 4350. 1/2 MOA out to 300 yards...All I've been able to shoot so far. DRT...on 3 Whitetail. Okay...1 of 3 went about 18 yards doing 4-5 360s before falling over.

Now you are giving away your age. Certainly no one under the age of 70 uses that ancient powder. 😁
Heck....compared to Muddyboots....I'm a Spring Chicken Son! Stay with what you know works....not into that dee-sign-er Sheeiit like RL or Vehit- it- tori! Hasn't been any of it Canada anyways for most of 2 years! Sorry...what'd you say ...Sonny?

Where do they build 250# Whitetail
Soybean fields in Arkansas. They can get heavier. The one in my avitar took 4 grown men to get him on a 4 wheeler and we had to walk beside it on both sides to keep the rack and overhang off the ground. Luckily it was only about 50 yds to the edge of the woods and the truck. He had a 29" neck and we put him on a mule deer form when he was mounted. Still was too small and he looks funny. He was killed with the vastly overpowered 7-08 LOL