Suppressor Recomendations & Help

Nothing wrong with TBAC cans but there are others that are just as good and possibly likely less $$.
Completely subjective opinion. "Just as good" at what? Suppression? POI shift repeatability? Lightweight? Not going out of business? Free annual cleaning?

So tell me, what do I get with a TBAC Dominus that retails for $1330 plus a mandatory (as far as I can tell) brake mount for an extra $125 over the Dead Air Nomad Ti that comes with a 5/8-24 direct mount for retail $1099 or a Gunworks 6IX+ That comes with 1/2 & 5/8 direct mounts?

So tell me, what do I get with a TBAC Dominus that retails for $1330 plus a mandatory (as far as I can tell) brake mount for an extra $125 over the Dead Air Nomad Ti that comes with a 5/8-24 direct mount for retail $1099 or a Gunworks 6IX+ That comes with 1/2 & 5/8 direct mounts?
I really like Dead Air and would own one. I think Gunwerks has alot to prove and I hope that they're successful in the muffler market. In my biased opinion, TBAC and Dead Air at this point, wouldn't consider anything else that I've actually used.

Side note:
Never pay retail.

I really like Dead Air and would own one. I think Gunwerks has alot to prove and I hope that they're successful in the muffler market. In my biased opinion, TBAC and Dead Air at this point, wouldn't consider anything else that I've actually used.

Side note:
Never pay retail.
Suppressors aren't rocket science. Gunwerks makes quality stuff albeit well above market at least with their rifles. I have no reason to believe their suppressors would be junk.

I currently have 12-13 suppressors by several manufacturers and functionally they all work about the same, at least as far as my ears can tell. There are varying amounts of poi shift depending on several factors; mount, weight, length, etc….

And I used retail as a basis of reference only. Since that info is readily available.

I don't think the Gunwerks mufflers are junk either, at a glance. They're relatively new to the market and time will tell but the specs look good and I hope they become an established option.

Are there any other suppressors that you're able to change the bore size? I like the idea of being able to go from 22 cal through 30 cal with one suppressor and still get maximum noise reduction

Are there any other suppressors that you're able to change the bore size? I like the idea of being able to go from 22 cal through 30 cal with one suppressor and still get maximum noise reduction
Not necessary. The difference is imperceptible to the ear.

But the bore diameter of the largest caliber you will shoot regularly. In your case above, buy a 30 caliber can.

They come with 1 brake mount, 125 is for an extra Mount if you want one.

Yeah I want someone to tell me this also. I think I'm going with the 6IX+ for my next suppressor unless someone can actually describe what's better about TBAC.

Yeah I want someone to tell me this also. I think I'm going with the 6IX+ for my next suppressor unless someone can actually describe what's better about TBAC.
Or we can ask what makes the Gunwerks cAns better than TBAC? there is 0 info about them on their website... how many decibels does it produce? Is it full auto rated? What's the minimum barrel lengths can these handle? What's minimal POI shift mean? It even says it doesn't hurt groupings... all my cans have improved my groupings..

I bought my last 2 using the silencer shop kiosk, it make it easy. I also bought my trust from them, I can complain about silencer shop they have been great to deal with. My main can I use is a Silencerco Hybrid, it is good but there are better. If I were buying another can I would be looking at thunderbeast and AAC.

Most suppressors can be mounted on guns that have a smaller caliber than the bore of the suppressor. They don't do as good of a job suppressing but they do pretty decent. I run a Silencerco Hybrid and can shoot anything up to a 45-70 through mine. Typically I run 5.56 - 300 win mag and can switch up to 9mm and 45 pistols. I would be cautious about any company that doesn't put up reduction specs and makes a loose claim about POI.