• Bushnell Elite 6500 Tactical 2.5x16-42

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Nikon Monarch X 4x16 - 50

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 26 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Perfect, I'm about to buy one, where do I go? Vortex offers it at $1000, many other stores offer it at $900. None under it yet...

$765 would be a smoking deal.

Talk to Scott Barrish at Liberty Optics. He is carrying them. Maybe he can get you a decent deal on one.

Tank

Thanks, I'll look into liberty optics.

And yep, they aren't even shipped out yet.(what I know up-to-date)

My vote is for the Mepota Meostar 4-16x 50mm. This scope is the brightest and sharpest I have ever owned, for the money you can't find any better.

My buddy has a Meopta and it is a great scope! The only thing I don't like is no adjustable turret option.......Rich

For hold over shooting a Ziess Rapid Z-800 would be hard to beat for your rifle. If you want to dial up on a budget, look at the Leupold VX-3 with the custom dial up turret model. For around $600 you can either use the factory moa turret with exbal or send your load data in and get a custom turret made at no cost with the purchase of this scope. Pretty good deal.

I just bought a Sightron SIII 6-24X50 LRMD scope after looking and comparing many of the previous listed scopes in this thread. I didn't want to wait for the Vortex PST to get on the shelves,and I did look at the Viper and wasn't impressed with it much. My Mueller Eracticator scope looks just as clear as the Viper I looked through.

Look at the Sightron SIII,they are pretty nice scopes,and well under 1K.

002-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

009-3.jpg

I've pretty well got it narrowed down to the Zeiss or the Sightron. I guess I've got a little while to decide, the gun is still being built.

Weaver tacticle 3x15 or 4x20 should also be mentioned.
The 36T Weaver is what I used on a 6PPC when I competed in point blank. Today Weaver is still around although they have had company issues off and on for along time. There glass will be on par with anyone in the price point they are in. Lastly they track exceptionally well.
They are also FFP.

Wow, the weaver looks like a great deal and nothing but positive reviews on this scope that I saw. I like that it is FFP, and it has a great magnification range. I wish they offered mil/mil and illuminated but I think that this may be the scope for me anyway.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.