Rcbs ar series small base dies and rcbs small base dies

Thatsexaxtly why i posted them i found it out myself afte

after the video and answers thst were wrong. Duh
You had the answer in your own Post #7 but didn't take the time to thoroughly read it. So to be clear it's right there in the brochure in post 7 that you put up. "Duh" readingcomprehension.com has a new thread about reading sales guides, brochures, and instructions, I suggest you check it out and stop blaming others here for your lack of understanding the difference or how to locate. You just want to argue.

Wow. Read the whole thread. He really didn't have any right answers until he found it himself and posted the pics. To make the original poster's life easier. I will also add that I buy a set of the ar series dies and a normal set of full length dies or just a full length die because even if the full length dies sizes my brass enough, I still use the taper crimp die to seat because I use bullets that don't have a groove for the roll crimp on the regular seating to push the crimp into. Most of the time buying the sets is also cheaper than individual dies to get what I want, or easier to find in this market.

Wow. Read the whole thread. He really didn't have any right answers until he found it himself and posted the pics. To make the original poster's life easier. I will also add that I buy a set of the ar series dies and a normal set of full length dies or just a full length die because even if the full length dies sizes my brass enough, I still use the taper crimp die to seat because I use bullets that don't have a groove for the roll crimp on the regular seating to push the crimp into. Most of the time buying the sets is also cheaper than individual dies to get what I want, or easier to find in this market.
Well we perceive thing differently. I see the right answers all over the place as in the video. It was stated back in post #12 that the AR set had a taper crimp. My dies have enough neck tension that I haven't needed to taper crimp. The OP has has issues on three different post of his. So let's not start pointing fingers and escalating an adversarial situation.

Well we perceive thing differently. I see the right answers all over the place as in the video. It was stated back in post #12 that the AR set had a taper crimp. My dies have enough neck tension that I haven't needed to taper crimp. The OP has has issues on three different post of his. So let's not start pointing fingers and escalating an adversarial situation.
What you mean to say is that people didn't read the question correctly, and gave an answer that wasn't on the same topic as the question in this thread. I've done the same thing. The right thing to do in that case is to simply state that you misunderstood what the OP was talking about instead of keeping on insisting you are right. He was clearly not asking about when a small base die is needed in this thread.

What you mean to say is that people didn't read the question correctly, and gave an answer that wasn't on the same topic as the question in this thread. I've done the same thing. The right thing to do in that case is to simply state that you misunderstood what the OP was talking about instead of keeping on insisting you are right. He was clearly not asking about when a small base die is needed in this thread.
I said what I said.

This is true as a single
You had the answer in your own Post #7 but didn't take the time to thoroughly read it. So to be clear it's right there in the brochure in post 7 that you put up. "Duh" readingcomprehension.com has a new thread about reading sales guides, brochures, and instructions, I suggest you check it out and stop blaming others here for your lack of understanding the difference or how to locate. You just want to argue.
Yes i did post it to prove that the video was not the answer to my question and i looked it up did my own research and posted the answer to the original question i asked in my thread since the answers i were getting wasnot the correct answer to my question. Evidently you cant comprehend either so yes i figured it out on my own thats why i posted the pics describing the diff duh back at you again

This is true as a single

Yes i did post it to prove that the video was not the answer to my question and i looked it up did my own research and posted the answer to the original question i asked in my thread since the answers i were getting wasnot the correct answer to my question. Evidently you cant comprehend either so yes i figured it out on my own thats why i posted the pics describing the diff duh back at you again
So you knew the answer and just wanted to argue with someone. What a waste of breath and time. Maybe you should've just done that to begin with. I usually ask questions of this nature after I've researched and exhausted my efforts. As I said you just wanted to argue. Bye

So you knew the answer and just wanted to argue with someone. What a waste of breath and time. Maybe you should've just done that to begin with. I usually ask questions of this nature after I've researched and exhausted my efforts. As I said you just wanted to argue. Bye

WOW your true colors are shining bright

Then why are you here? Is it to be a keyboard camando ? You know everything about reloading? Actually your wrong again. Nice try though. To be honest i called another member who talked me into joining to ask him the question and he said that that is a good question. He said he didnt honestly know. He then aaid create a thread about it and the guys on here would be able to answer my question and were very helpful.

Well that turned into a crap show. I posted it got wrong info from a video. drug thru the mud as to how im new here and im on redbull and coffee. That i posted same question on another thread i created wich was not the same question.

After i continuosly got wrong info i started to google and do my own research and figured it out on my own. 2 other people were the only ones whom simply answered the question i simply asked?

WOW your true colors are shining bright

Then why are you here? Is it to be a keyboard camando ? You know everything about reloading? Actually your wrong again. Nice try though. To be honest i called another member who talked me into joining to ask him the question and he said that that is a good question. He said he didnt honestly know. He then aaid create a thread about it and the guys on here would be able to answer my question and were very helpful.

Well that turned into a crap show. I posted it got wrong info from a video. drug thru the mud as to how im new here and im on redbull and coffee. That i posted same question on another thread i created wich was not the same question.

After i continuosly got wrong info i started to google and do my own research and figured it out on my own. 2 other people were the only ones whom simply answered the question i simply asked?
My colors are all good in my book sir and if you notice I sided with you on my first post and defended your comment of not wanting to buy something you don't need. Then you just kept wanting to argue, you already knew the answer but you just had to beat your chest to try and prove your point. Sometimes your better off to keep pie holes shut and agree to disagree. This is the best forum of the ones I've been involved in which is very few. I am hardly a very experienced reloader and have never claimed to be, I do consider myself to be knowledgeable and cautious when reloading. I read as much as I can and ask questions when I'm unable to understand a concept or process. Later

54035D18-172F-49D5-81D2-660F7CA0B620.gif