Rcbs ar series small base dies and rcbs small base dies

More shots fired
So this is way we treat new members and treat them as if there dumb just becuase someone has been a member for a long time gives them that right.

I see that i will not post anymore threads i will just read threads and others comments and look for what im interested in buying in the classifieds. This is turning out the same as chainsaw forums, deer forums, duck hunting forums ect ect. Its a small click of guys that are in there own little group
That's not how it is here at all friend. Give it another chance and have great 4th. Some just have very blunt ways of splaining things and try and point you down the road. Sometimes trial and error are your best guide but I agree no need to buy something you don't need. The guys and gals at RCBS will talk your ear off also about this topic. Good luck!

That's not how it is here at all friend. Give it another chance and have great 4th. Some just have very blunt ways of splaining things and try and point you down the road. Sometimes trial and error are your best guide but I agree no need to buy something you don't need. The guys and gals at RCBS will talk your ear off also about this topic. Good luck!
Yup and some of us have a military background so that can make us very direct and brief in our disemination of information. And it's also true that RCBS has a great customer service reputation. So they will have the correct information right from the get go.

More shots fired

Yup and some of us have a military background so that can make us very direct and brief in our disemination of information. And it's also true that RCBS has a great customer service reputation. So they will have the correct information right from the get go.
I have no issues with that but when its the wrong info given and that person still wants to argue about and then go on to say well your new here so thats the way it is in so many words is horse crap.

I have no issues with that but when its the wrong info given and that person still wants to argue about and then go on to say well your new here so thats the way it is in so many words is horse crap.
I watched the video. It didn't give you the wrong information. And the RCBS photos describing the dies came close to answering your own question. Only RCBS would know for sure if the small bass dies in both set are the same. My guess they are with only the taper die being different. If i sound rude that is not my intention. But I have been in the firearms industry and my guess is they are the same die.

I watched the video. It didn't give you the wrong information. And the RCBS photos describing the dies came close to answering your own question. Only RCBS would know for sure if the small bass dies in both set are the same. My guess they are with only the taper die being different. If i sound rude that is not my intention. But I have been in the firearms industry and my guess is they

I watched the video. It didn't give you the wrong information. And the RCBS photos describing the dies came close to answering your own question. Only RCBS would know for sure if the small bass dies in both set are the same. My guess they are with only the taper die being different. If i sound rude that is not my intention. But I have been in the firearms industry and my guess is they are the same die.
It didnt state the diff between the 2 sets of small base dies. What it did state was that one of his rifles you needed small base and in one it didnt matter and to choose what works for your gun. That was not the answer to my question. After i did my own research and posted 5he screenshots after i posted the thread asking the question. The onky diff is one is tapered crimp and one is not. That being said the video was not the answer to my question therefore thatmeans ints not the right info.

Then to call me out and say im new here anyway and i cant synthesize the diff is horse ****, wrong and rude. Like i said i will not be posting threads anymore due to this. I will only stay in what im looking to buy sell trade.

I thought we were here to help each other not attack someone then say your new here and your new to reloading. Im done i wish i had never posted thread asking a simple question what diff was between 2 set of same caliber small base dies and i wish i could delete my thread

Hmmm well perception is a difficult thing on the internet. It's hard to see the nuances of communicating when it's on the net vs FTF. Maybe take a break and try again at a later date.

It didnt state the diff between the 2 sets of small base dies. What it did state was that one of his rifles you needed small base and in one it didnt matter and to choose what works for your gun. That was not the answer to my question. After i did my own research and posted 5he screenshots after i posted the thread asking the question. The onky diff is one is tapered crimp and one is not. That being said the video was not the answer to my question therefore thatmeans ints not the right info.

Then to call me out and say im new here anyway and i cant synthesize the diff is horse ****, wrong and rude. Like i said i will not be posting threads anymore due to this. I will only stay in what im looking to buy sell trade.

I thought we were here to help each other not attack someone then say your new here and your new to reloading. Im done i wish i had never posted thread asking a simple question what diff was between 2 set of same caliber small base dies and i wish i could delete my thread
Dude, put the coffee and Red Bull's away. OMG 😮

Finilly someone with the correct answer to my question. Thanx i appreciate it. This is correct answer to my question after contacting rcbs my self this is also what i confirmed
FEENIX told you to go to the source when you didn't accept his answer.

More shots fired
So this is way we treat new members and treat them as if there dumb just becuase someone has been a member for a long time gives them that right.

I see that i will not post anymore threads i will just read threads and others comments and look for what im interested in buying in the classifieds. This is turning out the same as chainsaw forums, deer forums, duck hunting forums ect ect. Its a small click of guys that are in there own little group

Finilly someone with the correct answer to my question. Thanx i appreciate it. This is correct answer to my question after contacting rcbs my self this is also what i confirmed
Dont drink either my friend. This further concludes my theory as to way it is thank you
And I've got a fresh 20 that says he aint done yet

Laughing.gif