Progression of ELR Community

Very good report! I look forward for more feedback on the BCA2 and the SwithLug. Liked your definition of what "home" really means, cannot agree more:D

Hello,

LastShot300....what you say about the Patagonia ballistic engine being incorporated into the Vampire SOLO from IR&D in Belgium???
As it sits the LRF has 5000m range and unit has built in sensors for elevation angle, atmospheric parameters (temperature, pressure, humidity), and wind forecast

vampSolo-1.jpg

ГЧ-Vampire-Solo-01-1024x658.png

THEIS

Hello,

LastShot300....what you say about the Patagonia ballistic engine being incorporated into the Vampire SOLO from IR&D in Belgium???
As it sits the LRF has 5000m range and unit has built in sensors for elevation angle, atmospheric parameters (temperature, pressure, humidity), and wind forecast
THEIS

Talk to Gus, he is the man behind the helm at PB. Having said that, as a long time user of their software, I'd say that looks freaking good LOL! what a combo it could be, with lots of potential for ELR! Awesome finding!

Hello,

View attachment 83200
View attachment 83201

THEIS
I can't find it as a "LastShot300". Is there a website?

Hello,

View attachment 83200
View attachment 83201

THEIS

Vampire Solo
Rangefinder is 5000yd max
Ballistic Calc is 1640 yd max

Seems like an odd combination

Vampire Solo
Rangefinder is 5000yd max
Ballistic Calc is 1640 yd max

Seems like an odd combination

Hello,
And that is exactly why I am sending an email to Gus at Patagonia today to see what he needs from the equipment side of the house to put his ballistic engine into the system for me :)
I will have one of the systems in my hands again Wednesday of next week, but this time for more than 2 days lol.

THEIS

Talk to Gus, he is the man behind the helm at PB. Having said that, as a long time user of their software, I'd say that looks freaking good LOL! what a combo it could be, with lots of potential for ELR! Awesome finding!

Hello,
I just sent him an email :)
I have so much use for that unit with his ballistics engine!!

THEIS

Hello,
My Dutch is only about a level 1 but from what I gathered today from IR&D engineer is they are basing the ballistic distances off supersonic distances. From what I gathered from my bad Dutch is they took an average supersonic distance of cartridges and settled on 1640yd as their advertising.
Gus replied acknowledging my email so waiting to hear back from him ☺

THEIS

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.