Progression of ELR Community

Hello,
Well after a few emails with Gus at Patagonia Ballistics it looks like what I am wanting is very viable :)
Now I just have to figure out from Belgium if they will replace and embed the source code or if I have to replace and embed the source code...
If I have to then I will have to find entity that can do that for me, as I am not "techie" lolol

THEIS

I realize that this probably falls under two categories:

Don't ask, don't tell.

or

If you have to ask you can't afford it.

I'm extremely curious as to the pricing for units such as the Vampire SOLO? It states that the units are available to civilians so it would be nice to have something for comparison.

Thanks!

Hello,
I honestly do not know the price but they are going to be at the upcoming SHOT Show and I am sure you can get price there. I really do not want the unit with their ballistic engine so I have not asked about off the shelf price.

THEIS

Thank you.
Then I can send an e-mail to inquire if I can't wait until SHOT Show. If I wait then I'll add them onto my list of people to visit. It's going to be a busy show!

I can make sense with French but Dutch is beyond my abilities... I realize the sensitivities that are involved in their country so I often hesitate and go with English instead. :confused:

I realize that this probably falls under two categories:

Don't ask, don't tell.

or

If you have to ask you can't afford it.

I'm extremely curious as to the pricing for units such as the Vampire SOLO? It states that the units are available to civilians so it would be nice to have something for comparison.

Thanks!

Stakes are high now!:)

Hello,

Well I finally completed the communication maze and landed at IR&D CEO Mr. Dzhalalian. After speaking with him I will have some great updates in a few days on the SOLO including price. We have to work on logistics of warranty and repair work at my USA company because sending unit back to Belgium for repair would require a temporary export permit due to ITAR guidelines.

THEIS

Hello,

Well not every post can be about ELR can it, lol
20171111_072918.jpg

Sorta related though...have meeting with ATK today to discuss ammunition and propellants. Looks like they may be interested in providing new propellant and manufacture of ammunition.
Will see what they need from me to do so.

THEIS

Hello,

Well not every post can be about ELR can it, lol
View attachment 83552

Sorta related though...have meeting with ATK today to discuss ammunition and propellants. Looks like they may be interested in providing new propellant and manufacture of ammunition.
Will see what they need from me to do so.

THEIS

Good life and good business what else can you ask for? :D

ATK will do whatever is needed as long as you show them the money:)

Good life and good business what else can you ask for? :D

ATK will do whatever is needed as long as you show them the money:)

Hello,
Well I asked for a ride in this but they wouldn't let me lolol
20171113_090556 (002).jpg

Propellant solution COMPLETED...Time to revise/revamp the 375/50BMG programs :)
Anyone have the 375/50 BMG aka Mach V reamers???

Thanks,
THEIS

Hello,
Well I asked for a ride in this but they wouldn't let me lolol
Propellant solution COMPLETED...Time to revise/revamp the 375/50BMG programs :)
Anyone have the 375/50 BMG aka Mach V reamers???

Thanks,
THEIS

Guess you have found yourself a new toy for ELR LOL!

Hello,
Yep, I have already emailed JGS to see if they have reamer/gauge set available :)
You know anyone that has a set by chance?

THEIS

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.