Primers

Well...I was going to suggest that you buy a couple bricks of 210gm...then do a trade with me for 2 bricks of 215gm...
But even if you bought them..had them sent to me...it's still getting the 215gm to you without the cost of fuels making a brick of 215gm costing about $300.....
But if you know of anyone on here or elsewhere traveling from se idaho to Portland that would be willing to drive them.....as I don't see myself heading that way anytime soon....
20220522_055903.jpg

Well...I was going to suggest that you buy a couple bricks of 210gm...then do a trade with me for 2 bricks of 215gm...
But even if you bought them..had them sent to me...it's still getting the 215gm to you without the cost of fuels making a brick of 215gm costing about $300.....
But if you know of anyone on here or elsewhere traveling from se idaho to Portland that would be willing to drive them.....as I don't see myself heading that way anytime soon....
View attachment 367416
Yeah, I totally would, if it didn't cost a fortune. I'm trying to figure it out. I'll message you if I can come up with a way.

You can use large rifle in your magnum FYI, I'm hearing quite a few people doing it with no negative effects.
I have a brick of 210s so I'll be experimenting with them in my magnums here pretty soon.
Yep. I switched to large rifle 5 or so years ago and haven't looked back. My neighbor and I did a couple hundred rounds of testing in large mag rifles and all of them had better groups and lower SD with large rifle vs mag rifle.
Lots of guys with great results with mag primers just an fyi of our results.
BR2s and WMGLR gave us most consistent results in 7mm, 300wm, 300nmi, and 7mm Dakota for examples.
I have a brick of 215s in Bellingham if you can find a way.