Primers in stock

I have always used BR2's, the last brick I purchased was AU$75.00 few years ago, I noticed there is limited stock available but they now cost $240.00 a brick, they might stay available at that price, time to try some other brands out!

The price rise on some of these reloading products is Criminal, it's made our sport verry expensive, and the cost is alot more here in Australia,.

Sometimes. You have to be watching. I have gotten Powder in on backorders, that would allow me to backorder the items Powder and cases, nothing with primers. i did luck out a few months back at a new store opening and got brick of Rem 9 1/2 @ $45.00 including sales tax. That was at Sportsmen Wearhouse. They seem to be holding there prices.
I wish we had a Sportsman Warehouse here in So Dakota

The Sportsman's store here where I live have been very fair on their primers and powder when they have them in stock which has been kind of sporadic at best but I check when I'm in their vicinity and scored small rifle primers a couple of weeks ago for $5.49 per 100.

The reloading component makers are going to make reloading so expensive that some people find a new hobby. No all but some reloading are on the edge now financially. The shortages, confiscatory prices for components and now runaway bidenflation, I think some reloaders just just might drastically reduce their reloading or quit all together. There is no way the price to make primers has go up 5 times in 2 yrs. There is massive gouging out there and it might just be time to stop paying their high prices for a while.

The reloading component makers are going to make reloading so expensive that some people find a new hobby. No all but some reloading are on the edge now financially. The shortages, confiscatory prices for components and now runaway bidenflation, I think some reloaders just just might drastically reduce their reloading or quit all together. There is no way the price to make primers has go up 5 times in 2 yrs. There is massive gouging out there and it might just be time to stop paying their high prices for a while.
I received notices from Midsouth twice in the past two weeks that they had my H4350 jug ready— I go and yes it is there— the cost to ship 8 lbs is $328– I put it back-

Recent Posts