Primers in stock

It is, but I was raised to leave things better to the people behind me and im not for my grandsons sake paying 3-4 times primers. A cheese burger basket was around 10.00 2 years ago you good paying 30.00 now?
I don't think anybody is good with it. But if I have to pay $.15-.20 per primer for awhile I will. It's worth it to me to continue to shoot. Eventually the price will drop back down because the majority of people won't pay $150 per brick and a lot of companies are not gouging. But when things return to normal and everyone has things back in stock at a pre election normal I will know who not to buy from and support.

companies are not gouging. B
If you dont think they are your heads in the sand. I just bought Berger 6.5 140's for 51.00 a 100 from Blue collar 8.00 more than 2 years ago and my Local small LGS is same price. So your telling me Midway, Brownells, Brunos etc are paying more I think not.
Explain to me why so willing to pay 3-4 times more for primers in the name of new " normal" to keep shooting and no willingness to cut back but won't pay 30.00 for a hamburger from burger King, Macdonald etc or take your wife out to a steak dinner for 300.00. Whats the difference. Are you willing to pay 7,8,9 10.00 a gallon for gas without cutting back? Literally baffles me the excuses to pay for one commodity but not another in the name of " new normal"
Are you really making things better for your kids or grandkids by this, stop and ask yourself that question and be honest with yourself.
Did you read the letter Vista just put out they all but admitted to gouging

If you dont think this same situation will happen again, think again ive seen it 3 times now in the last 20 years and if you dont think the " new normal" will be 300.00 a 1000 for primers your kidding yourself just by the willingness of people to pay this time around.
Are you gonna be good with that too?

Obvious you haven't stopped for a burger lately. When they are paying $16+ to start at McDonald's, what makes you think everything else in life isn't going to cost more?

Obvious you haven't stopped for a burger lately. When they are paying $16+ to start at McDonald's, what makes you think everything else in life isn't going to cost more?
I'm not talking about there starting wage.
Read my post price of Burger or anybody else's for that matter.

McDonald's, what makes you think everything else in life isn't going to cost more?
Obviously you did read my posts, ive got no problem paying increasing prices just bought bullets 18% more than 2 years ago from small retailer and continue to at my local LGS, sure as H$$$ WASNT 300%.
Truth hurts, anybody who has been through the lasts 20 years of this knows what I'm talking about.
Prove anything ive posted is not the truth.

Last edited:
Obviously you did read my posts, ive got no problem paying increasing prices just bought bullets 18% more than 2 years ago from small retailer and continue to at my local LGS, sure as H$$$ WASNT 300%.
Truth hurts, anybody who has been through the lasts 20 years of this knows what I'm talking about.
Not saying anything you said isn't the truth. Company I work for is looking at paying an 8% COLA across the board to all employees. I haven't been alive long enough to speak about the last 20 years. I sure can see the writing on the wall in front of me though. We're all not going to make more money and pay less for goods.

If you dont think they are your heads in the sand. I just bought Berger 6.5 140's for 51.00 a 100 from Blue collar 8.00 more than 2 years ago and my Local small LGS is same price. So your telling me Midway, Brownells, Brunos etc are paying more I think not.
Explain to me why so willing to pay 3-4 times more for primers in the name of new " normal" to keep shooting and no willingness to cut back but won't pay 30.00 for a hamburger from burger King, Macdonald etc or take your wife out to a steak dinner for 300.00. Whats the difference. Are you willing to pay 7,8,9 10.00 a gallon for gas without cutting back? Literally baffles me the excuses to pay for one commodity but not another in the name of " new normal"
Are you really making things better for your kids or grandkids by this, stop and ask yourself that question and be honest with yourself.
Did you read the letter Vista just put out they all but admitted to gouging
Please re read my post. I said SOME companies aren't gouging.

Come on man. What hasn't went up in price over the last two years. You don't think that these companies have increases in cost? Haha.

We all bitched about $4 per gallon and still do. We also still pay it. Fortunately a 3-5x increase in cost of primers because of the gouging isn't going to have an effect like $10 per gallon fuel.

I'm not willing to spend that on fast food because it's not an essential and not a desire. $300 steak dinner with my wife is a different story.

I'm not willing to spend that on fast food because it's not an essential
So primers are an essential? or just a plain want?
Don't get me wrong I can pay the ridiculous primer prices and its not gonna impact me financially.
The real problem i have with it is what is it doing to the sport of shooting, to the future of our kids and grandkids. Are they gonna be able to afford to shoot, or is it all about me at the moment and to H$$$ with everything and everbody else.
You really think other companies don't look at what's going on around them and see whats happening and see the 300% more companies are getting and figure out a way to do the same thing.
People look at this with there blinders on simple as that like it or not

So primers are an essential? or just a plain want?
Don't get me wrong I can pay the ridiculous primer prices and its not gonna impact me financially.
The real problem i have with it is what is it doing to the sport of shooting, to the future of our kids and grandkids. Are they gonna be able to afford to shoot, or is it all about me at the moment and to H$$$ with everything and everbody else.
You really think other companies don't look at what's going on around them and see whats happening and see the 300% more companies are getting and figure out a way to do the same thing.
People look at this with there blinders on simple as that like it or not
We all have our ideas and assumptions. I've always thought that shooting was expensive. This past year has showed me how good we had it in the past. Inflation is causing everything to skyrocket. So you care about our shooting community and heritage and paving a solid road for our kids/grandkids as do I. So if a guy was on his last 100 primers and found some for an inflated price of $150 per brick would you think better of him if he walked away compared to folding in and buying his primers so he can continue to shoot? Remember, not all of us are in a position to go the next several years or decades without buying some of the necessary components and have to in order to continue.