Primer Change

Thanks for that. I thought I'd wait and see what the new barrel acts like... it may be ok like it is. Wait, I got one of those. Think I got one that size.
You should have that one, it's the small one that came with the dies.

Something doesn't seem right using a .363 bushing and .360 nk sized brass.
I cans see a .001 difference

What are using to measure the neck/bushing size? I'm with L.Sherm, the numbers don't add up.
Am I understanding this correctly….360" sized neck, .366" loaded round, and a .363" bushing?

0.365" is my actual bushing size. This will make more sense, I think. Went off numbers without actually opening the doe and looking. 🤦‍♂️

Yes I would d clean them foul the barrel with 2-3 rounds.
I would shoot an OCW .3 below and .3 above the charge you shot the .050 with, you are close just need to take some horizontal out. The vertical is good.
If changing the powder charge doesn't take out the horizontal I would do .048 and .052 off. Increasing your nk tension is another good tuning tool after powder and seating.
As a matter of fact I would duplicate the powder charge and .050 off you just shot and increase your NK tension. 001 on your fowling shots and see what happens
Didn't have a smaller bushing yet to increase neck tension, so I used CCI 250s on my fouling shots. No luck there still had a 40fps spread in velocity. Than shot three at 112.5 and 111.9. The vertical came back, so I'll try adjusting the seating depth next and than maybe play with some neck tension if the bushing shows up.

IMG_7558.jpeg

The black dots are the two different powder charges. The orange dots are the CCI primers/fouling shots.

If your using a .365 bushing and have a .366 loaded round i bet you have no more than .002 nk tension.
If thats the case go to your best loaded and increase nk tension only with a .364- .363 and .362 and my guess with one of those bushings it will come together for you.

If your using a .365 bushing and have a .366 loaded round i bet you have no more than .002 nk tension.
If thats the case go to your best loaded and increase nk tension only with a .364- .363 and .362 and my guess with one of those bushings it will come together for you.
Got the .363 bushing and it seemed to help. Not sure on the flyer, had more variable winds today, could've been that. Still have a high ES, but it is shooting good now.
IMG_7580.jpeg