Omg - i have a cm! help!

So I win a Savage CM last night at the local WTU banquet. I started to hyperventilate and just cannot seem to think straight! ALL I want to do is sell my other rifles off ASAP! Please tell me there is a cure! I just don't know what to do next, is there a support group for this malady?
Muddy
Thankfully, you are in the right place. There is a support group right here. I'm sure they will take good care of you. I would help, but I went to the dark side years ago. I have sore shoulders, bruised cheeks, and have forgotten all my tracking skills.

You are now a certified sniper. 2 mile kills are now at your door. No animal or person is safe....God help the rest of us!

So I win a Savage CM last night at the local WTU banquet. I started to hyperventilate and just cannot seem to think straight! ALL I want to do is sell my other rifles off ASAP! Please tell me there is a cure! I just don't know what to do next, is there a support group for this malady?
Muddy
Congrats on the Win. Enjoy the Hi BC shooting of the CREED!

Quick, send that thing to Pelosi as a gift. She catches a glimpse of that thing coming out of the box she'll be sure to catch the Creed-disease and get off the rest of our backs

Anyone else notice whirlwinds first photo? 2 elk, one gun, all lined up........ 6.5cm went through 2 elk and dropped them BOTH DRT! :D

Gotta get ya one!

It went a little a different than that but close.

Here is my daughters elk hit @ 250 with the same gun. Of course the fish and game are going to get her because only an stw can kill an elk.

1116162246a.jpg

I have one unshot in my safe
Never got a chance to shoot it because I got a job in Germany and left my guns at home with my daughter to protect
She says her guns shoot fine (they're in the safe with the CM so the fouling deal is a farce)
She did say that the trigger on her time tested near slayer seems a little crisper so maybe that is a thing - just saying.
Seriously, congrats on winning one: just don't neglect your other guns as I hear they rust to spite you. And don't, I mean, really don't sell the others because word gets around and then the CM will get the idea it might be next!

All I can say is: 41.5 grs. RL-17, 142 gr Nosler Accubond LR and CCI BR-2 primer, Nosler custom brass...;-)...Viper Vortex 4-16X 44 HS-T w MOA reticle, Talley rings. Proven to be a strong solution for X 3, 6.5 CM in the extended family!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.