Omg - i have a cm! help!

My buddy used to be High Master Sevice Rifle but discovered if he used skinny jeans with his shooting jacket off- hand he could shoot a Creed 14,000 yards 10X. It works because the 6.5 Creed has built in velocity increaser after 800 yards. It comes in handy for Cape buffalo at 2 miles.
"The Cartridge is so powerful the Projectile actually climbs after it leaves the muzzle" just like my old bosses 7mm Mag. Well thats what He said!

With the amount of CM out there I can now point the finger at the reason there is no game left. Trophy seeking ammo that dodges trees, mountains, and non trophy animals not worthy of hanging on the wall.

I used be ethical and use This.....5000 uber max improved. Anything less isnt really enough "knock down power".
maxresdefault.jpg

Now I use a creedmoor a lot till my back gets better...

So I win a Savage CM last night at the local WTU banquet. I started to hyperventilate and just cannot seem to think straight! ALL I want to do is sell my other rifles off ASAP! Please tell me there is a cure! I just don't know what to do next, is there a support group for this malady?
Muddy
Don't worry guy, it's not the end of the world having a Creed. I have one and I love shooting long range with it. After dialing her in at 300 yards I use he bdc lines for accurate shots at over 800 yards with ease. Also took out my first cow elk out at over 300 yards single shot she walked 30 feet and dropped. Besides if you do get drawn for Sasquatch or unicorn you can bet you will take it down without the haters fairy dust lol.

One huge positive side effect. I had just ordered a Magpul 700 Hunter stock for a .300WSM and wham it arrived in a day! How is that possible? I am thinking the rifle gods want to make sure I have other options immediately before I get contaminated for good?

So I win a Savage CM last night at the local WTU banquet. I started to hyperventilate and just cannot seem to think straight! ALL I want to do is sell my other rifles off ASAP! Please tell me there is a cure! I just don't know what to do next, is there a support group for this malady?
Muddy
Yep. Do what I do. Go out right now. Get in your car. Drive to the closest gun shop and buy the first gun that looks really cool! You may have to do this several times to cleans your system.

Yep. Do what I do. Go out right now. Get in your car. Drive to the closest gun shop and buy the first gun that looks really cool! You may have to do this several times to cleans your system.
I just did that to make me feel better about this whole situation!

Muddy[/QUOT
Yes there's a cure. I'll send you my shipping address and FFL and you can shop the rifle to me. All cured!!!;)

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.