Omg - i have a cm! help!

Don't look down the muzzle!! If that pixsey dust gets in your eyes, it hurts like hell. Or maybe it's the fumes from the witches brew in the bore. It actually casts a spell on the bullet as it leaves which makes it ballistically equal to a 300 WM.

Axis 2 xp?

Attachments

• Ballistic-X, Kaspa 4-16x44, Weaver.png
    Ballistic-X, Kaspa 4-16x44, Weaver.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 207
1027171735d.jpg
1027170814.jpg
1223161953a.jpg
1222181450.jpg

I have a loooot of guns...all the way to rum and lapua.... But do you see what one has been stacking up meat? Savage 6.5. If you need meat dont overlook your new gun. Mine has served me well being lite and no muzzle brake. I dont have a unicorn pic yet but if i can get it inside 700 yards ill bet ya its dead. All the animals above were on shot kills out to 515yards. So its a "medium range" gun. Not bad through for *** scope that i dont have to dial. If it had a little more pixi dust id shoot more @ 750 yards..o well

Congratulations though. And give the little rings away to someone ya dont like and put a rail on it with the low weaver 6 hole rings. I built a lite spring for the accutrigger and get 3/4moa or better. The boyds stock is pilliar bedded with some little pillars so it seems to hold minut of rabbit head well.

This is bad , real bad ! Most of us have time to prepare for the arrival of a 6.5 CM because we choose to buy one but it your case it was thrust upon you. Here is what you need to do , get your head around you are now spoiled for ever and no other rifle will do! That savage will shoot right out of the box sub moa ( that's with out even mounting a scope on it) When I brought my gun home, 3 deer surrendered. Farmers would drop by with gifts because all the deer moved out of the area and they have no crop damage. My neighbors wave because they know that the neighborhood is safe ! I'm not sure but the local Pastor dropped by and told me I was now saved because choosing the CR is a choice of salvation. The local high school has ask me to be the commencement speaker at this years graduation ceremony. Be prepared women will lust for you men will admire you and children will now be in awe. Heavy is the CR crown! Congratulations

I couldn't resist the fun with the CM chat but I do have 2 young grand daughters that will be very happy to have an adjustable stock rifle for their first deer gun. I have a Savage 110C .270 that I bought in 1968 (yes the year is correct) that I rebarreled last year that shoots incredibly well and has too much sentimental value to me to let it sit in safe versus the CM. Long range is handled by 300WM Sendero very nicely so the "girls" will have the "rights" to this rifle which I was actually thrilled to win since I knew right away they would be getting it.

Yes - Savage Axis.

Congratulations! About 9years ago I also won a Savage LRH in 6.5x284.......Though it no longer resembles it's original state, it has proven to be an exceptionally accurate, and reliable rifle.
LOL....Watch Out! That rifle was largely responsible for my adopting the 6.5x284 as my primary hunting cartridge which persists to this day.

Not wanting to disrespect NO ONE . But when I was a sniper in naum I made the worlds longest shot with the 6.5 creed. Pulled the trigger and 3 yes 3 sunsets later the bullet struck right between the ears. As planned. Congrats on the new addition though

Anyone else notice whirlwinds first photo? 2 elk, one gun, all lined up........ 6.5cm went through 2 elk and dropped them BOTH DRT! :D

Gotta get ya one!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.