Omg - i have a cm! help!

was thinking of selling my 6.5cm, so shot a group to post with a pic of the gun. decided to keep gun. 100 yards, Hornady factory eld-x.
6.5mm cm feb 27 srr.jpg

Im exhausted from laughing!

So here goes mine, I am smart and keep my creed in a separate safe by itself and never have the door to the main safe open when I take the creed out to polish it so the substandard guns do not know that I even have one and therefore rust has not been a factor.

Enjoy your new Rifle.

So I win a Savage CM last night at the local WTU banquet. I started to hyperventilate and just cannot seem to think straight! ALL I want to do is sell my other rifles off ASAP! Please tell me there is a cure! I just don't know what to do next, is there a support group for this malady?
Muddy
Probably no hope for you. Just another one fooled by a slick marketing campaign

I bet i could i could shoot the man bun off a snowflake @ 600 yards with mine. Does that make any sense?
My buddy used to be High Master Sevice Rifle but discovered if he used skinny jeans with his shooting jacket off- hand he could shoot a Creed 14,000 yards 10X. It works because the 6.5 Creed has built in velocity increaser after 800 yards. It comes in handy for Cape buffalo at 2 miles.

My buddy used to be High Master Sevice Rifle but discovered if he used skinny jeans with his shooting jacket off- hand he could shoot a Creed 14,000 yards 10X. It works because the 6.5 Creed has built in velocity increaser after 800 yards. It comes in handy for Cape buffalo at 2 miles.
I remember an artical about the grendel "starts out slow....ends up fast"....

tbrice23] Dude I'm laughing so hard and loud my wife thinks I have lost my friggen' mine!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts