Now What? Big game hunting is over and only one football game left

Hey, come to Texas and hunt the exotics. Most of them are Antelope or sheep that don't lose their horns like deer type animals. You can hunt them year round. Here's what's available,
Pat

Hey, come to Texas and hunt the exotics. Most of them are Antelope or sheep that don't lose their horns like deer type animals. You can hunt them year round. Here's what's available,
Pat
How about a trans caspian urial sheep. They are available in Texas.

Attachments

• th-1910418938.jpg
    th-1910418938.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 28
Overhauling an early 60's Starcraft 12 ft boat for trout fishing this summer. Waiting for word on Elk and Pronghorn. Taking care of mom and mother in law. Those ladies are taking priority.
I have some loads to finish on 3 rifles. One grand kid will get a crack at a spring turkey! Finishing a load for a M70 in 243 Win for a possible Jr draw tag.
Running a mill for some projects on 2 rifles. The 77 Sharp's and a red dot sight on a .410.

Today I had my artificial ankle replaced- had it done 2/3/22 but it was giving me tremendous pain on steep hills (New Zealand hunt was quite painful) so I had it redone precisely because this is the perfect time of year to be laid up. Need to keep my foot above my heart for a week and no weight bearing at all for next three. Since I can't shoot, a perfect time for getting my cataract surgeries, since I will have impaired vision for 3 weeks. Three weeks sitting by the pool. I wasn't happy to leave CO, but I am looking forward to painless hiking and seeing 20/20 without contacts.