New 7PRC brass

kgunz11

Its not available yet so don't bother calling them. They only sell to distributors anyway. They're saying 3rd qtr this year on availability.

Attachments

• 20230316_111254.jpg
    20230316_111254.jpg
    757.3 KB · Views: 101
  • 20230316_111321.jpg
    20230316_111321.jpg
    454.4 KB · Views: 98
I got mine as well. Gonna go with 180 hybrids.

Have 100 rounds of factory 180 and they are stupid accurate

Just picked up 100 rounds 175 eldx so will see how they shoot.
Let us know how your 180 loads pan out. That's my plan to when I find brass😑

Will do. Have a Gunwerks magnus that should be down anytime. They will shoot the 180 eldm to confirm accuracy. They don't have their brass in yet to reload. Would have had them custom reload with 180 hybrids if they did.

Also have an impact NBK action with bartlein CF barrel being put together hopefully in next 2 weeks. It will have TS customs stock, Hawkins BM, bix & Andy trigger.

Both guns have ZCO 4-20 on top.

Just received 3 boxes of Peterson brass from Grafs. All nicely packed in plastic boxes which have enough height to hold loaded ammo. Now if I could only get my rifle completed.

FWIW - I was also able to order (in stock) a set of Redding Type S FL Competition dies in 7PRC.

if anyone wants to sell their 7 prc Peterson brass due to change in plans or whatever, let me know, I'll buy it.

I have not...but it looks like they are 10-12 gr heavier than the Hornady brass, which has been fired three times and trimmed once.
I've found Petersen Brass to be, THICKER than most other Brass and I have used about, 1/2 to a full grain LESS Powder, so be sure to, "Work up",.. carefully !
Some guys have had to use,.. 1.5 to 2 full grains Less, to avoid, Bolt stickiness.

Last edited:
I found the data posted on their website.
For anyone curious it's 80.3 grains, soo 3 grains less than their 7 RM brass.
I still wish Hornady had shot for something in the high 80s to low 90 range, just seems super redundant

Just received 3 boxes of Peterson brass from Grafs. All nicely packed in plastic boxes which have enough height to hold loaded ammo. Now if I could only get my rifle completed.

FWIW - I was also able to order (in stock) a set of Redding Type S FL Competition dies in 7PRC.

When did you order it from grafs?

I just ordered some a couple weeks ago. Thinking I missed the first batch to go out. Who knows how long it will be now.

Did find 80 rounds of hornady new 180 eld m so at least illl have some brass.