Most accurate non custom

Looking for first hand experiences. Don't have the funds for true custom but I've seen too many chime in on other threads about their non custom guns shooting amazing. Some of the brands I've seen thrown around are Sauer,Seekins,Fierce,even Tikka etc . My budget is in the 2k range without glass. I'm looking for a 7 mag or 300 mag. Anyway would love your advice based on experience.
Thanks!
Benelli Lupi gets almost no mention anywhere but I love mine in 300wm. An atypical amount of adjustments available right out of the box. Feels like a custom fit when done. And it works well……

Looking for first hand experiences. Don't have the funds for true custom but I've seen too many chime in on other threads about their non custom guns shooting amazing. Some of the brands I've seen thrown around are Sauer,Seekins,Fierce,even Tikka etc . My budget is in the 2k range without glass. I'm looking for a 7 mag or 300 mag. Anyway would love your advice based on experience.
Thanks!
Benelli Lupo gets very little ink but it comes out of the box with a lot of adjustability. It felt custom built to me when I was done. Mine in 300wm shoots really well and has been effective on larger American gane.

Benelli Lupo gets very little ink but it comes out of the box with a lot of adjustability. It felt custom built to me when I was done. Mine in 300wm shoots really well and has been effective on larger American gane.
Have read good reports on it. Price range ?

Benelli Lupi gets almost no mention anywhere but I love mine in 300wm. An atypical amount of adjustments available right out of the box. Feels like a custom fit when done. And it works well……
Mine was ammo picky but it shot the heck out of the right ammo. Half moa.

Thanks!
Out of the brand you are throwing around I'd look at the Sauer and Tikka and add in to the mix savage and bergara. If you were able to add in a little bit more money you can be in a custom. I bought all new a Zermatt origin long action mag bolt head with trigger tech trigger for $1100, you add in a pre-fit steel barrel proof research is $600, bottom metal and stock for maybe $2500. I use proof carbon fiber barrels, had bottom metal, and went with a peak 44 stock. What I went with will not make your budget. You can assemble everything on the Zermatt with a barrel vise and action wrench.

My Browning HCS .280 AI shoots well under 1/2 MOA with handloads. It is light, and a great looking rifle as well! It can be had for a little under your budget! I have a Zeiss V4 from RedHawk on mine for a total cost of about $2300. (Rifle, rail, rings and scope)
It's a great setup in my opinion.
Definitely can't go wrong with a Tikka either.
Lots of great options here!

My current line up of rifles:

Sako A7 in .243
Tikka T3 in 6.5 X 55
Tikka T3 in 6.5 PRC
Browning Western Hunter in 280 AI

I have others, but I think these sort of fit the bill for what you are looking for. All 4 shoot factory ammo very well. The Sako shoots 90 gr Nosler AB ammo so well it's almost not worth it to reload. I can easily say the same about the Tikka 6.5 x 55, but I get a little better accuracy with reloads. The Browning 280 AI shoots Nosler ammo, 160 gr partion and 160 gr AB, as well as the Sako shoots. The Tikka 6.5 PRC is new so I'm still testing factory ammo to see what bullet it likes best, but it does shoot Norma 143gr Bondstrike ammo well enough to ring steel out to 500 meters.

I did have a Tikka T3 Superlite in .300 WM and had a gunsmith thread the barrel and add a custom radial brake. It would shoot 180 gr Nosler AB factory ammo very well. Like a tight 3 shot cloverleaf group at 200 yds. Probably should have kept this one, LOL.
The nice thing about a Tikka, if you don't like the factory stock and want to stick with a traditional hunting style stock, you can dress it up with one from Bell & Carlson for around $300. You can also add a custom bolt handle & knob from Atlasworx or Mountain Tactical for about $75.
Pictured are the 6.5 X 55 with a B&C stock and custom bolt handle/knob from Atlasworxs and the all stock Browning 280 AI.

Attachments

• 6.5 & 280 AI.jpg
    6.5 & 280 AI.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 62
Thanks!
I have a Benelli R 1 in .300 Win Mag & I get 1 inch groupings at 200 yards with hand loaded ammo