I actually tried washing them in alcohol to clean them up but they're permanently stained. Obviously I don't expect it to affect performance. My first batch look the same and they shot superbly.

Interesting. Still concerned about getting these stable. They are LONG. And not just goes through paper straight stable, but optimized BC plus terminal stability.

The site doesn't mention what minimum expansion velocity for each type is. That's pretty important information.
He'll say 2000 fps to be safe. They seem to work fine less than that. See link. (1830 fps)

I guess something that nobody clarified here is that the single feed ones have weaker tips for opening at a lower velocity (longer distances)…but they are shaped identically and shoot the same as the mag feed ones.

It's not like cutting edge "single feed" which are too long for magazines.

These single feed ones will fit the mag box just fine but will deform under recoil in the magazine

I guess something that nobody clarified here is that the single feed ones have weaker tips for opening at a lower velocity (longer distances)…but they are shaped identically and shoot the same as the mag feed ones.

It's not like cutting edge "single feed" which are too long for magazines.

These single feed ones will fit the mag box just fine but will deform under recoil in the magazine
Ya, there's literally nothing on their website to delineate it. You'd have to watch the one you tube video they have and be paying attention the 5 seconds he talks about it.
They really need a page that goes into all the details and why their bullets are better, or at least what they're trying to do.

My guess is they don't actually want to sell that many of them.

I looked into them some time ago and clearly noted the distinction between single feed and mag feed. I'm not calling you out brother as it was a while ago that I looked and things change. I'm waiting on a 6mm version oh so patiently.

I will say that the packaging and presentation leaves a little to be desired…basically they look gross with some sort of splotchy green oil…definitely not the esthetically pleasing look of a machined bullet. Also alcohol does not clean them up either.View attachment 499516
I'm friends with Sam, stand up guy and very passionate bullet maker, hunter and guide. He's become aware of the packaging issues and blackened bullets. He's says to please contact him ASAP and he will make it right.

Last edited:
I spoke to him today. Seems like a great guy. I'm not sending anything back, I'll just shoot 'em. It's cosmetic stuff that doesn't affect anything and it sounds like they've figured it out moving forward. I'm pretty excited about these bullets and plans to try some 7mm ones tomorrow

Recent Posts