Mass Shootings - Why?

I really wonder if somebody is not getting a hold of these people and brainwashing them to further their agenda. If so this is really sad. But does it not always seem to happen when elections are coming up. Why did the law enforcement take 77 minutes to enter and end this ordeal? Maybe they had instructions we will never know about. Seems fishy to me!!

Yes it do seem fishy.
I wouldn't say it's impossible nor beyond something the govement would do. It does push their agenda. He's checked out by fbi or whoever, deemed ok, then brainwashed to do mass killing.
But you think like that and others think you're crazy nuts to think that of the govement. How could they do such a horrid thing. One word"agenda." The govement could care less about, you, me, nor anyone else that doesn't fill their pockets. I don't say that's what's happening, but I won't also say it's not possible. Now people here gonna think I'm nuts.

Yes it do seem fishy.
I wouldn't say it's impossible nor beyond something the govement would do. It does push their agenda. He's checked out by fbi or whoever, deemed ok, then brainwashed to do mass killing.
But you think like that and others think you're crazy nuts to think that of the govement. How could they do such a horrid thing. One word"agenda." The govement could care less about, you, me, nor anyone else that doesn't fill their pockets. I don't say that's what's happening, but I won't also say it's not possible. Now people here gonna think I'm nuts.
LOL!!! And something else. Didn't this happen once before about the same time the NRA convention was about to happen. HMMM!!!!! Yep we crazy!!!

You are missing the mark by a mile. These kinds of shootings are set up by the government. They orchestrate them.
To make a statement like this without proof is so insane it would actually be funny if it were much less tragic.
But OK lets say it is so. So if we have lunatics running around this country shooting innocent people do you really think I am going to give up my right to equally defend myself and my loved ones? HELL NO!

To make a statement like this without proof is so insane it would actually be funny if it were much less tragic.
But OK lets say it is so. So if we have lunatics running around this country shooting innocent people do you really think I am going to give up my right to equally defend myself and my loved ones? HELL NO!

Not many will just give up their right to the 2A. But the govement will do anything they can to take it. These killings are used to take gun rights. The Vagas killing spree, there were video of muzzle flash coming from more than one window. All the witnesses ended up dead one way or another.
Every witness against the clintons, dead. Many shooting theirself in the back of the head two times.
In the school shootings something is fishy when the LE are ordered to stand down while the killing spree continues. Even a volunteer fire dept has a quicker response getting on scene with no one at the station. LE are already on duty and in their units and take over an hour to arrive. Not knocking LE. Something is just fishy about this. There are always lunatics waiting for their chance of fame. The past proves that.
So, no don't give up your guns. If things continue on this course, the day is coming you will need them.

Not many will just give up their right to the 2A. But the govement will do anything they can to take it. These killings are used to take gun rights. The Vagas killing spree, there were video of muzzle flash coming from more than one window. All the witnesses ended up dead one way or another.
Every witness against the clintons, dead. Many shooting theirself in the back of the head two times.
In the school shootings something is fishy when the LE are ordered to stand down while the killing spree continues. Even a volunteer fire dept has a quicker response getting on scene with no one at the station. LE are already on duty and in their units and take over an hour to arrive. Not knocking LE. Something is just fishy about this. There are always lunatics waiting for their chance of fame. The past proves that.
So, no don't give up your guns. If things continue on this course, the day is coming you will need them.
ShoNuff

The guy that owns Front Sight is really big on this and has written extensively about it. I also believe there is something to it. He has a very compelling arguement that is worth the read. Wish I could remember his name.
Orange Dust,
I missed your post the first time thru this thread. The founder and director of Front Sight Academy is Ignatius Piazza. I have attended 2 weeks of defensive handgun training at the Front Sight. I liked my first week so much I took my 4 sons with me to the 2nd week of training.

Regardless, we have free will. That means we're responsible for our own actions. This is not up for debate.

But in the Liberals eyes, this IS up for debate!

I had a short conversation about this not long after this happened, and this person was absolutely convinced it was not the shooters fault- it was Big Business!!!

And when I threw out the facts, the response was "You've been lied to".

The fact is that nobody takes responsibility for their own actions because they dont have to!

Those who are trying to destroy this country from within have us so divided that we cant even have a rational conversation.

Just to be clear, I blame both parties for this particular aspect of whats going on.
Both parties have been taken over by extremists and have snuffed out meaningful conversation both within their parties and (especially so) with the other side.

Plenty of
There are many studies. They mostly reach the same conclusion.

Regardless, we have free will. That means we're responsible for our own actions. This is not up for debate. You don't get to blame some inanimate object or a video game for what you do.

Those that want it to be any other way, are tyrants or pure evil or both.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

My point is if you use a study that I will argue is backed by the Chinese government that is your prerogative. I'll deem it misinformation.

Those guns retail for $1800.-$2000
Nobody should sell an 18 year old kid those guns.
If a bar tender can be held accountable for selling to much booze to a drunk why not a gun shop owner?
OH I know he has rights ,Bull ****!
There are a lot of emerging facts coming out & more will come......The guns were bought legally period. Red flag laws would not have prevented this horrible crime. Extensive background checks would not have prevented it either..... The total fault lies at the shooters feet.....no one else.

We have reached the point of conspiracy theories which inevitably always happens in these cases. Did the kid have a copy of the "Catcher in the Rye"?

What about the elephant in the room that no one wants to address? People keep mentioning this has all happened in the last 20 years. What else has happened in the last 20 years? In the last 20 years, AR15's have become more affordable, more accessible, and the popularity has increased exponentially. Sorry but if you are going to have an honest conversation about why this is happening to this extent now, sometimes you have to kick the hornet's nest. I don't have a solution and I don't think there is one. We can do small things that may prevent it from happening as much but its always going to happen. All we can really do is wait for it to happen again and then rubber stamp it with thoughts and prayers and hope it dies down quickly so prices don't go up. This is where we are at. Sorry for the blunt honesty. These people are not being conditioned or trained for this. They are born that way. If you want to blame it on society, maybe its parents abusing alcohol and drugs while pregnant but it wasn't from a video game or a movie or gay marriage. We talk about thugs, gangbangers, and other criminals who can kill without a conscience which can be attributed to society but they don't walk into schools and blow away children. We have always had sick and crazy people. Its nothing new. Its been well recorded throughout history. Its just easier now for them to accomplish their goals.

If you have ever raised any animal, whether it be dogs, rabbits, etc you will know you get a runt or dud in a litter occasionally. Out of almost nine billion people in the world, a portion of them are "duds".
My Karelian Bear Dog is the runt of the litter; he is no dud and the best dog I ever had in 6 decades. I raised him from 7 weeks old (he will be 13 YO in Oct) and provided him with all the love and human parenting he deserves. He turned out better than I had hoped. My sons (USAF and USMC) accused me of training my dog as I raised them. I asked, "what's wrong with that?" I took their silence as a compliment. L 🤣 L!