Mass Shootings - Why?

We have reached the point of conspiracy theories which inevitably always happens in these cases. Did the kid have a copy of the "Catcher in the Rye"?

What about the elephant in the room that no one wants to address? People keep mentioning this has all happened in the last 20 years. What else has happened in the last 20 years? In the last 20 years, AR15's have become more affordable, more accessible, and the popularity has increased exponentially. Sorry but if you are going to have an honest conversation about why this is happening to this extent now, sometimes you have to kick the hornet's nest. I don't have a solution and I don't think there is one. We can do small things that may prevent it from happening as much but its always going to happen. All we can really do is wait for it to happen again and then rubber stamp it with thoughts and prayers and hope it dies down quickly so prices don't go up. This is where we are at. Sorry for the blunt honesty. These people are not being conditioned or trained for this. They are born that way. If you want to blame it on society, maybe its parents abusing alcohol and drugs while pregnant but it wasn't from a video game or a movie or gay marriage. We talk about thugs, gangbangers, and other criminals who can kill without a conscience which can be attributed to society but they don't walk into schools and blow away children. We have always had sick and crazy people. Its nothing new. Its been well recorded throughout history. Its just easier now for them to accomplish their goals.
Know what else we've always had throughout history?

Weak-minded spineless people willing to trade freedom for the illusion of safety, promoting tyranny to accomplish it, and try to convince others to do the same.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

My Karelian Bear Dog is the runt of the litter; he is no dud and the best dog I ever had in 6 decades. I raised him from 7 weeks old (he will be 13 YO in Oct) and provided him with all the love and human parenting he deserves. He turned out better than I had hoped. My sons (USAF and USMC) accused me of training my dog as I raised them. I asked, "what's wrong with that?" I took their silence as a compliment. L 🤣 L!
Doesn't surprise me in the least. Your children (and your dogs) are a reflection of you, and what you taught them. This is exactly the problem. Too many people just don't put in all the time necessary for the best outcome. Some require more than others, but you have to put in whatever is needed. You had a great outcome because you put in whatever time was needed to get it. It is so simple it is silly. How to fix the problem of inattentive parents is a completely different issue and could take several generations.

We have reached the point of conspiracy theories which inevitably always happens in these cases. Did the kid have a copy of the "Catcher in the Rye"?

What about the elephant in the room that no one wants to address? People keep mentioning this has all happened in the last 20 years. What else has happened in the last 20 years? In the last 20 years, AR15's have become more affordable, more accessible, and the popularity has increased exponentially. Sorry but if you are going to have an honest conversation about why this is happening to this extent now, sometimes you have to kick the hornet's nest. I don't have a solution and I don't think there is one. We can do small things that may prevent it from happening as much but its always going to happen. All we can really do is wait for it to happen again and then rubber stamp it with thoughts and prayers and hope it dies down quickly so prices don't go up. This is where we are at. Sorry for the blunt honesty. These people are not being conditioned or trained for this. They are born that way. If you want to blame it on society, maybe its parents abusing alcohol and drugs while pregnant but it wasn't from a video game or a movie or gay marriage. We talk about thugs, gangbangers, and other criminals who can kill without a conscience which can be attributed to society but they don't walk into schools and blow away children. We have always had sick and crazy people. Its nothing new. Its been well recorded throughout history. Its just easier now for them to accomplish their goals.
You want honesty?......in generations past......high school kids hung their deer rifles in the rear window rack & drove to school, left them there all day with no incident, some even showed them to their teachers & classmates.
The answer lies in the difference between that generation & this one.
All you have to do is look at the headlines, what is being taught in schools & universities now days, its like night & day.....only today they are calling what is black, white & good is now called evil.
I
It as it was in the days of Noah.

You want honesty?......in generations past......high school kids hung their deer rifles in the rear window rack & drove to school, left them there all day with no incident, some even showed them to their teachers & classmates.
The answer lies in the difference between that generation & this one.
All you have to do is look at the headlines, what is being taught in schools & universities now days, its like night & day.....only today they are calling what is black, white & good is now called evil.
I
It as it was in the days of Noah.
We left them in the trucks at night too. That was back during a time when a thief was punished, Schools were under local control, and families had a Mother and a Father. For the unfortunate few who did not, Grandparents, extended family and the Church did their best to pick up the slack. There is a theme here folks. No one in their right mind would EVER even consider pointing a gun at another person unless being attacked. Even then they would use their fists if at all possible.

Where's that flaming dumpster fire meme when you need it.....
Dumpster.gif

removal of God/Jesus from our society. we are a nation built on biblical principles whether you like it or not.
too may single parent households
too many prescription drugs.
social media - nothing good comes from social media. just look on here, you can't even say you like the 6.5 creedmoor without someone coming on here bashing you.

i dont know how to fix it. having an actual leader in the whitehouse would help. but i think there's too much division already and it's too profitable to keep everyone in their own groups and tell them that the other groups hate them.

it really makes me worried for my 3 young kids and the type of country they will grow up in and one day inherit.
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

51 shot in chit-cago this weekend alone. 9 fatally. where's biden/democrats/media calling for gun reform now?

and Jim, dont act like gangbangers live by some moral code. they have zero issue firing into a crowd or an occupied dwelling as long as its over something important like turf. it happens all the time in Durham, NC. a 4 month old was killed with his dad in Monroe, NC over the weekend.

there are crazy people everywhere. and they'll figure out a way to hurt people if that's what they want to do. at least give me the chance to shoot back and try and protect my family.

Unfortunately, so many of the causes are difficult to nail down and even harder to resolve.
For the last generation or so, kids have been taught that they have to be different than everyone else, so they follow that lead but then cant handle it when someone points and laughs.
It used to be that boys acted and dressed like boys and girls acted and dressed like girls. Now, kids are almost EXPECTED to be the opposite gender.
How many of you have ever stared at the chick (or dude) with tattoos and piercings from top to bottom, only to have that person get angry at you for staring?
If you want to look like a circus freak, you need to understand that people will point and stare!!!

They also cant take the let down of defeat.
Years ago, if you didnt do well enough in sports to earn a 3rd place ribbon, you went home empty handed.
Now, they gotta get a participation award just for showing up.

The list goes on, but you get the point. The media and nonexistant parents have made sure that this generation is a messed up as possible!

51 shot in chit-cago this weekend alone. 9 fatally. where's biden/democrats/media calling for gun reform now?

and Jim, dont act like gangbangers live by some moral code. they have zero issue firing into a crowd or an occupied dwelling as long as its over something important like turf. it happens all the time in Durham, NC. a 4 month old was killed with his dad in Monroe, NC over the weekend.

there are crazy people everywhere. and they'll figure out a way to hurt people if that's what they want to do. at least give me the chance to shoot back and try and protect my family.
Did they walk into a daycare and kill every child in the place or was it a driveby where the child was not the target? There is a difference. and its not a moral code.

Know what else we've always had throughout history?

Weak-minded spineless people willing to trade freedom for the illusion of safety, promoting tyranny to accomplish it, and try to convince others to do the same.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

I will kick the hornets nest again. Are you saying we were less free 20 years ago when AR's weren't so cheap, available, and popular?