Why are we sending ammo to Ukraine?

GrayCreed

I don't understand why we are sending ammo to Ukraine, corrupt is not an sufficient discription. I know people on here have relatives in Ukraine and my heart goes out to them. War is not a game no matter what side you are on. The Ukraine government/military are clearly the bad guys here though.

Obviously this was posted before Russia came to the rescue, look at his older videos for the evils that Ukraine has been carrying out on civilians for the past 8 years. This has nothing to do with Russia vs. the United States but an evil we should not be involved in. It is not a moral high ground for manufacturers here to supply Ukraine when the 2nd amendment here so badly needs our support.

We need to let our brothers and sisters who love freedom know what's really going on,

What do you guys think? All these private ammo companies, why are they dipping into their pockets and sending ammo to Ukraine? Do they think it will impress us? The freedom loving American? I'm not impressed.

Obviously this was posted before Russia came to the rescue, look at his older videos for the evils that Ukraine has been carrying out on civilians for the past 8 years. This has nothing to do with Russia vs. the United States but an evil we should not be involved in. It is not a moral high ground for manufacturers here to supply Ukraine when the 2nd amendment here so badly needs our support.

I knew this Ukraine conflict was going to make ammo components scarce.

The thing that sickens me is seeing American conservatives so quickly jump on the pro Ukraine bandwagon and that there are even Americans going to Ukraine as Foreign legion members and mercenaries. It's like as if we have quickly forgotten how we bombed other countries around the world for lesser reasons. It makes me feel as if many of my fellow conservatives are still stuck in the delusional warmongering Bush era. We will end up giving up many of our freedoms here at home over this if we get involved. We could lose the 1st and 2nd amendments as well as the right to work and pursue a life of freedom. We will lose our right to trade and buy and sell freely over this. The less we are involved the better. The thing that makes me mad is when I hear: ammo company in Michigan sending 1 million round to Ukraine .... And sush n such.

The irony is that if you go to youtube he posts "The USA continues to say that Russia could "invade Ukraine any day" and "Kiev could fall in 72 hours" citing no evidence.". He even mentions it in the video. 3 weeks later Russia invades. Also, didn't we have a little war here a hundred and fifty or so years ago where parts of the country wanted to split off and become their own country? As I recall from the history books, the north wasn't so kind to the civilians in the south.

Yeah, that's true we even named a tank after the guy who committed the most atrocious war crimes ..... Meanwhile.... The Ukrainians have been shelling their own people for the last 8 years and continue to kill civilians in cold blood "defending" against the Russians....

Why shouldn't they be allowed to split off from the Ukraine? The Ukraine government will not allow them to send democratic representation to the parlement... Without allowing them representation how can they really keep them as part of Ukraine?

Why shouldn't they be allowed to split off from the Ukraine? The Ukraine government will not allow them to send democratic representation to the parlement... Without allowing them representation how can they really keep them as part of Ukraine?
Did that occur before or after 2014 when the separatists decided to take over the region by force? As I recall with our own civil war, I don't believe the southern states that were trying to secede were represented in congress.

Also, the separatists are no angels and the Ukrainian government is certainly no worse than they are. The separatists have adopted the constitution that was adopted by Stalin. They have been described as having evolved into totalitarian, North Korea-like statelets.

Did that occur before or after 2014 when the separatists decided to take over the region by force? As I recall with our own civil war, I don't believe the southern states that were trying to secede were represented in congress.

Also, the separatists are no angels and the Ukrainian government is certainly no worse than they are. The separatists have adopted the constitution that was adopted by Stalin. They have been described as having evolved into totalitarian, North Korea-like statelets.
Because the Azov BN is so much better right?