Why are we sending ammo to Ukraine?

The 4% would have come in handy right about now. The Poles already increased military funding before the invasion.

Trump RETURNING the salute of the North Korean General is no worse than Obama bowing to Hu.

Was Putin an enemy or an adversary when this undocumented meeting occurred? Are you referring to the G20 Summit in 2019? If that's the case then I'm pretty sure world leaders have sidebars that are not recorded quite frequently. I believe JFK had a few off the record meetings with Soviet diplomats during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

So for Putin's objectives in Ukraine, you don't know.

So in other words, Trump had little to do with the increase in the spending by NATO members. They were going to do it anyway.

The salute is worse because Obama was showing respect to an ally not a sworn adversary and it's not that unheard of for a president to show respect by bowing.

Putin was and is an adversary. What Trump did at the G20 summit was unheard of. As for Kennedy, his brother would have been involved. It would not have been a one on one.

I have no idea why you have such a hard time understanding that his short term goals lead directly back to his long term goals. I believe Putin's actions had the opposite effect of what he was attempting. What I know absolutely for sure is that he isn't doing it to protect fellow Russians from nazis. Putin could care less about human life. It is a means to create chaos and destabilize the area.

So in other words, Trump had little to do with the increase in the spending by NATO members. They were going to do it anyway.

The salute is worse because Obama was showing respect to an ally not a sworn adversary and it's not that unheard of for a president to show respect by bowing.

Putin was and is an adversary. What Trump did at the G20 summit was unheard of. As for Kennedy, his brother would have been involved. It would not have been a one on one.

I have no idea why you have such a hard time understanding that his short term goals lead directly back to his long term goals. I believe Putin's actions had the opposite effect of what he was attempting. What I know absolutely for sure is that he isn't doing it to protect fellow Russians from nazis. Putin could care less about human life. It is a means to create chaos and destabilize the area.
Trump's actions likely served as a forcing function for NATO nations to increase spending.

Obama's bow to Hu was much worse than Trump's returned salute.

No, Trump's actions at the G20 summit are not unheard of. There are hundreds of classified meetings and conversations that occur each day that will never see the light of day. Are you referencing the 2019 the Hill article for the incident in question?

You are the one having a hard time. You have not even offered a guess or a swag at what Putin's objectives in Ukraine are. Give me something, I promise not to laugh.

There are pictures of other presidents in both parties bowing. The same can't be said about what Trump did.

The meetings may not be documented but there certainly are not one world leader meeting with an adversarial world leader alone in a room with just the other world leaders translator. That's odd and avoided because it can become a he said she said kind of situation.

The only thing I am having a hard time with is understanding why you can't get the obvious.

Oh yes the same can be said about Obama's bow to Hu. The CHICOMS have a way higher body count and have pretty much stated that they are our adversary. Read Unrestricted Warfare for more on that.

Prove that there has NEVER been a similar situation with another administration. I'll wait

Apparently you are having a hard time understanding quite a bit.

Still not willing to answer the question, I see.

Seeing as you are having such a hard time understanding my response, perhaps you can educate me as to why Putin invaded. He says it's to save the people from nazis. Do you believe him? Trump trusted him and believed him or at least he said he did and we know he would not lie. Do you think Putin truly cares about these people and wants to set them free so they can choose to join back up with Russia or even better form their own democratic government. I have heard he is pro democracy and is trying to spread it around the world. He is quite the humanitarian.

It's kind of funny that you suggest he would never have done it if Trump was president and yet you defend him for doing it. Why wouldn't it be OK under Trump? Ronald Reagan must be spinning in his grave like a top. "Conservatives" defending a communist country's attempt to overthrow a democratically elected government .

Last edited:
I did answer the question. You need to go back and read what I have written all the way to the end. If you still can't get it, I work with some Ukrainians, I am sure some of them know Russian and I can get them to translate what I said for you.

I'm not going back through your gibberish. Reading it once is plenty and you never stated Putin's objectives in Ukraine.

Seeing as you are having such a hard time understanding my response, perhaps you can educate me as to why Putin invaded. He says it's to save the people from nazis. Do you believe him? Trump trusted him and believed him or at least he said he did and we know he would not lie. Do you think Putin truly cares about these people and wants to set them free so they can choose to join back up with Russia or even better form their own democratic government. I have heard he is pro democracy and is trying to spread it around the world. He is quite the humanitarian.

It's kind of funny that you suggest he would never have done it if Trump was president and yet you defend him for doing it. Why wouldn't it be OK under Trump? Ronald Reagan must be spinning in his grave like a top. "Conservatives" defending a communist country's attempt to overthrow a democratically elected government .
"Perhaps you can educate me as to why Putin invaded"

I can take a swag, it's been a while since I worked in EUCOM so I'm not as plugged in as I used to be. A few years back I read an article about how a huge LNG field was discovered in eastern Ukraine. Several trillion cubic meters if I remember correctly. If the Ukrainians could develop those hydrocarbons and bring them to the European market that would be a huge problem for Russia. Besides weapons, hydrocarbons, and fertilizer what else does Russia have that anyone wants? On the Rand corporations blog they state Putin is not interested in the Ukrainian fossil fuel reserves. I'm to so sure given the disposition of Russian forces to the east.

Ever here the saying geography is politics? That really applies to Russia given the location of their political/cultural/industrial center of mass on the greater Eurasian plain. It is all flat with no significant natural barriers until the Ural Mountains. Given Russias history of being invaded many times in the past having a large buffer zone has always been in their National interest. And the Ukraine is, as I understand it, of significant cultural significance to Russia. If I remember correctly it's the origin of their culture.

So to sum it up, resources, geography, and maybe cultural issues are what drove this. Maybe.

Could their be other reasons? Sure, but I'm not in Putin's CP.

I do NOT believe this has anything to do with de-nazification. That is really crappy IO. Given how slick they have been in the past I have expected better.