Mass Shootings - Why?

No... they don't.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

I didn't read the whole report since it was sponcer and conducted in China. If I recall correctly the Chinese Government has limited the use of video games among their children. Pretty much I don't believe any scientific reports, or much of anything that comes out of there.

I'd rely more on Lt Col. Dave Grossman's work on the subject of video game violence.

949D446F-7DFA-4661-B6FA-CB817A83FC5F.jpeg

I don't know if this is accurate. I have not researched it yet.

I love it when they blame everything except where blame starts with! Small town with its plus for advantage! Multiple things can be taken care of even before school starts! A good *** whipping is a start! Don't spare the rod! Behavioral issues usually starts with the parents or lack there of! Some could be genetic, but that would be an early tell. When in school knowing whom they are friends with and or bullied by (if so or the bully) needs to be taken care of fast! Don't drag your feet when it comes to your kids! My kids are taught to stand up for those who don't/can't stand up for their selves! With nephews in large school population and laugh at how they (the isd) handle or lack there of bulling/fighting. I went to 1 of the orientations with a nephew and thought "wow, that's a joke" when fighting was mentioned. If you are the 1 getting attacked you are supposed to get in the fetal position. The problem with that is they will expel you for being part of the fight? WHAT! Yes! It's ridiculous that the need for "hardening of schools" will become a norm! Now if they choose to sue the gun manufacturer that's stupid on all accounts! Why not the ammo manufacturer? The gun is only a club without ammo. Why not sue the government for allowing the purchase if obtained legally!

Last edited:
I didn't read the whole report since it was sponcer and conducted in China. If I recall correctly the Chinese Government has limited the use of video games among their children. Pretty much I don't believe any scientific reports, or much of anything that comes out of there.
There are many studies. They mostly reach the same conclusion.

Regardless, we have free will. That means we're responsible for our own actions. This is not up for debate. You don't get to blame some inanimate object or a video game for what you do.

Those that want it to be any other way, are tyrants or pure evil or both.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Why?
Crazy society + crazy amounts of guns + lots of crazy people = lots of crazy people shooting lots of guns at their crazy society. Go figure.

There are many studies. They mostly reach the same conclusion.

Regardless, we have free will. That means we're responsible for our own actions. This is not up for debate. You don't get to blame some inanimate object or a video game for what you do.

Those that want it to be any other way, are tyrants or pure evil or both.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Couple that with this quote from Malcolm Muggeridge, and you have the reason.

"The depravity of man is at once the most empirically verifiable reality but at the same time the most intellectually resisted fact."

Ok this thread can get ugly or we can have a thoughtful dialogue on why.

How about we start with how many of these mass shootings may have been prevented if government did their job? Many of the mass shooters were known, interviewed and cut loose even with social media posted violence statements? Red Flag laws go after folks on far less but yet the FBI, state and local law enforcement and even school officials fail to do whatever is required to restrict these known violent people? This is not a general across the board LEO bash so don't go down that road, this is directed at those who investigated and turned these people loose. We have a process that identifies high risk potential shooters, they are interviewed and yet this system fails to protect us. If someone trips a potential high risk shooter red flag, how the hell are they being turned loose?

We need answers on this egregious system failure before anything else can be considered IMO. We need to push our representatives to get answers. What corrective preventive actions MUST be taken by those Agencies and Education to stop a potential shooter?
I really wonder if somebody is not getting a hold of these people and brainwashing them to further their agenda. If so this is really sad. But does it not always seem to happen when elections are coming up. Why did the law enforcement take 77 minutes to enter and end this ordeal? Maybe they had instructions we will never know about. Seems fishy to me!!

There are plenty of studies on violent video games and desensitization.

Recent Posts