Why was a post deleted?

Looks like Len left it up but looks like he managed to get his butt banned, in eight years that is the first time I've seen that!

He was just banned today. He posted an article on this forum and included a link to an article out of the Bozeman Daily Chronicle which had people saying some pretty bad things about a member of this site. One would hope that it wasn't true.

He was just banned today. He posted an article on this forum and included a link to an article out of the Bozeman Daily Chronicle which had people saying some pretty bad things about a member of this site. One would hope that it wasn't true.

I heard about it but it was deleted by the time I got to it. I wanted to read and see what the commotion was about

Mike, to answer your question...

Over the years it seemed to me that Nonya was involved in too many contentious threads. I was getting tired of it.

Mike, to answer your question...

Over the years it seemed to me that Nonya was involved in too many contentious threads. I was getting tired of it.

A man's got to do what a man's got to do.

Attachments

• Like_zps00ba1bd0.jpg
    Like_zps00ba1bd0.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 157
I heard about it but it was deleted by the time I got to it. I wanted to read and see what the commotion was about

I read it. It was really one-sided. I don't personally know the member it was referring to (although I know him/her through this forum), nor do I know the hunters that were ****ed, nor do I know the situation involved...Therefore, I will reserve judgement, because I don't know all the facts. But the article seemed to me to be a gang-up on one person because that person has private land to hunt, and the land owner no longer lets public hunting on his private land. And it sounded like a bunch of grown men whining about it.

However, to me, seems like being privately owned land, the land owner can tell people to stay off his property if he wants to....It's his land.

JMO

Like I said.....I trust Jeff's word over some random people whining about private land owners. The whole article seemed a little one-sided and not leaning towards the correct side of the story. Especially since the media loves to pick on hunters and LR hunters.

That is just disgusting to see people maming animals like that. Maybe someone will break their jaw and see how well they can eat or drink...

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.