Mass Shootings - Why?

Welp… the people said "get God out of the schools! And then they stand in wonder… where did all of the evil come from?

If you turn out the lights, it gets dark.

With regard to this colossal failure in Uvalde, it's hard to ignore the screwups.
Most of them are pointed out well by many.

It's gonna get worse before it gets better. This isn't a new kind of event, just a new kind of cowardly reaction.

God rest the souls of those little ones and give peace and comfort to the mourning.

@codyadams thank you for providing detail but this issue is at a national level of concern IMO. The Feds use software that specifically targets high risk based upon certain social media postings etc. The software scales the level of threat to certain extent which then determines intervention or not. These people triggered intervention but yet somehow it was decided they were ok? This error in judgement is my concern since these people obviously were flagged by the software at a HIGH level of concern.

My concern is still there is a system in place that identifies terrorist (mass shooter profile no different) etc based upon and yet these people are released. If their actions were severe enough to get attention of FBI then the subsequent action cannot just be "he/she seems fine" and let their surveillance lapse? How were they fine if their actions were identified as significant threat? I know we don't want this type of oversight but in these cases if the threat was enough for intervention to send or pick them up, then frankly, it us useless. Heck if it is this isn't effective on potential shooters, then we don't stand a chance against any terrorism at all.

I feel strongly the breakdown in the system has to be addressed along with the mental health notifications.

Everything else in this thread is spot on but I see there is a MAJOR failure to secure these people BEFORE there is a mass shooting etc.

You are missing the mark by a mile. These kinds of shootings are set up by the government. They orchestrate them.

Those guns retail for $1800.-$2000
Nobody should sell an 18 year old kid those guns.
If a bar tender can be held accountable for selling to much booze to a drunk why not a gun shop owner?
OH I know he has rights ,Bull ****!
Actually there was a gun owner here in PA (South Williamsport) many years ago that was sued and forced to close his business due to a death of someone that bought a gun off him!

The problem is there are some really sick folks who want this to happen and are willing to sacrifice them for political gain and to further their agenda.

Now that right there sums it up.
I don't don't think the govement has any interest in stopping this. Doesn't fit their agenda.
Schools for the most part are not very secure.
There were ways mentioned in these post that would go a long way to protect schools. But again, it doesn't fit their agenda. The $$$ wasted protecting the riff raff we have in DC would go a long way in protecting our kids.

Now that right there sums it up.
I don't don't think the govement has any interest in stopping this. Doesn't fit their agenda.
Schools for the most part are not very secure.
There were ways mentioned in these post that would go a long way to protect schools. But again, it doesn't fit their agenda. The $$$ wasted protecting the riff raff we have in DC would go a long way in protecting our kids.
Off subject, but I wonder how many of those DC politicians who have been there more than a couple of terms are now millionaires.

Recent Posts