March 2.5-25 scope reviews please

If he has any March scopes he wants to get rid of, I have a vintage 80's Bushnell Sportview, a Nikon Pro-staff, and a couple old Leupolds that I'll trade him.

Hmm, what "pro's" would you be referring to?

I look at the equipment lists at national level benchrest matches and F-class matches and March seems to be on at least half of the top ten every time.

I have talked to "Benchrest Hall of Fame" shooters who've tried **** near everything on the market and swear by them.
Including:
The late Tony Boyer
Wayne Campbell
Lester Bruno
Gene Buckys
Jack Neary
The late Walt Berger
Jim Borden
Thomas "Speedy" Gonzales

These guys are leaders in the shooting industry, have used **** near everything on the market in the last 50 years, and these guys endorce or use them. So would be curious to know who you consider to be a "Pro"?
See my reply on #22.

If you look on what the pro's use March track the worst of any scope.

Here is what the "pro's" used for the 2023 Fclass Long Range Nationals....both the winners in Mid-range and Long range were using March scopes.

1702221618021.png

I put a 2.5x25x52 compact on my 300 rum 3 years ago. So far it's taken a bear at 30 yards, bobcat at 200, whitetail at 475, and mule deer at 629. The glass to me is great, I like the low power of 2.5, I like the low pro turrets, it's light, and I've beaten this thing and it hasn't given me a problem. I'd buy another.