March 2.5-25 scope reviews please

I think the shv is line is getting the wrong sea for people. I don't have a nsx so I can't speak to that but my atacr doesn't give up anything to march. Well except weight and a lot of it. Both scopes are great. The atacr has the most solid clicks I've used. Even makes a very audible snapping or clicking sound when moved. Bottom line is if you can't tell either scope is clicking you have as much feeling in your hands as Steven hawking.
Op I don't think you can beat the Marc for what you want.

I would like to view a newer one, to compare. As the size , weight, low pro turret, and reticle I like all.But mine is basically a 20 x the stuff above doesn't cut it

I run a March 2.5-25x on my 338 Lapua and love it. I don't understand the comparison to Nightforce though, as they are so different in specs. The reason I chose March was easy once you want a capable scope that is under 30oz and lacks stupidly obtrusive knobs, there really isn't much left to choose from. I was only able to find a couple candidates that fit that bill and decided March looked to be the best option.

Could be ********, but I see the new world record sniping distance in Ukraine just set is sporting a March scope.

I would like to view a newer one, to compare. As the size , weight, low pro turret, and reticle I like all.But mine is basically a 20 x the stuff above doesn't cut it
After reading your post where you mentioned that you couldn't see barbs on a fence at 400+ yards I decided to pull my March 2.5-25x42mm SFP scope out to see how it compared to yours.
The fence in the photo is 998 meters away and the wires are 2.5mm (0.1") in diameter. Unfortunately I don't have a phone scope so I just hand held my phone up to the scope.
It really surprises me that you can't see barbs at 400.
20231206_151742.jpg

I can see them side by side with my mark 5 and I didn't laser but im in the corner of what use to be my fathers 40 acres.I shot many deer at fence line,its 400+This is off my bipod

That statement is amazing. My March ALWAYS tracks and returns to zero. Maybe I got one of the good ones because mine is just as clear at 25X as any other brand at the range in the same magnification range.
There is some misunderstanding here, March always tracks and returns to zero fine, but it used to have highest tracking error means every 10 mils you turn the elevation there will be 0.3-0.5 mil off compare to real true 10mil. the reason to cause it, is because March used to do round up when machine the internal elevation thread, sorry I forgot the exact number but it was some number like rounds up 6378 to 6400. And March did not do rounds up anymore. So if you scope manufactured within 5 years, it should be fine.

Here is a comparable field eval from form over on RS. Looks like he is close to finishing it. Good so far.

If you look on what the pro's use March track the worst of any scope.
Hmm, what "pro's" would you be referring to?

I look at the equipment lists at national level benchrest matches and F-class matches and March seems to be on at least half of the top ten every time.

I have talked to "Benchrest Hall of Fame" shooters who've tried **** near everything on the market and swear by them.
Including:
The late Tony Boyer
Wayne Campbell
Lester Bruno
Gene Buckys
Jack Neary
The late Walt Berger
Jim Borden
Thomas "Speedy" Gonzales

These guys are leaders in the shooting industry, have used **** near everything on the market in the last 50 years, and these guys endorce or use them. So would be curious to know who you consider to be a "Pro"?