March 2.5 - 25

Here is a price sheet I received from Kelbly's in July of this year.

MarchScopeDetails5-26-09000129.jpg

Thanks for sharing your personal review/experience. Sounds like a great scope.

Just wondering why (unless it changed recently), IIRC the warranty is only 5 years?

Its a Japanese law that affects certain sized companies, but the company itself will probably honour the warranty longer from what what I have read. So I decided that I would take the chance for 5 years, and I will figure things out then if something happens.
Elmer

Thanks for posting all the info, Elmer. This scope is very close to what I envision as the ultimate all around hunting scope (size, weight, magnification range, glass quality, short large diameter turrets, zero stop, internal travel, reputation for durability, repeatability, etc). I'm anxious to see what their Mil reticle will look like when available next year.

I prefer FFP scopes but this has so much going for it that can't be matched anywhere else I might get one anyway. We'll see.

The price for the hunting model you got for those who don't want illumination or a fancy reticle is one heck of a deal. It's hard to think of any hunting-oriented scope that could match it for less (Swaro Z6, S&B, top end Zeiss, etc).

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts