Looking for a New Gun

Currently been searching for a new gun to get myself later on this year.

Wanted to get some opinions on the following options -

Budget (2,000 - 3,000)

Browning X-Bolt Pro - 28 Nosler
Nosler Mountain Carbon - 28 Nosler

Open to any suggestions.

Want to confidently be able to take almost any game in North America at 500 yards without worrying about accuracy of the rifle. Thanks
Sorry that people can't comprehend what you were asking. It was pretty simple you wanted advise on a new rifle that would accurately shoot 500 yards and that you want a 28 Nosler. Cracks me up when they try to sell you on what they have and shoot.
I said Christensen and would have said Sako but they don't make them in 28 N. Great rifles, shoot the same hole out of the box

I see someone mentioned Alamo Precision. I have two rifles built by Alamo, and they are fantastic and a great value. They built a 6.5 PRC and a 300 WM for me and both shoot 1/2 moa with factory ammo. I'll be developing loads for both rifles this winter. A buddy got a 28N from them, and it's also stupid accurate. None of these rifles was over $3k.

Budget (2,000 - 3,000)

Open to any suggestions.

Want to confidently be able to take almost any game in North America at 500 yards without worrying about accuracy of the rifle. Thanks
Cooper open country long range right in your price range

What Wyomingmike Said !
This is the one thing that keeps me from staring more post then I do .
The OP questions always go astray .
Obviously some people's reading and comprehension skills are going down the drain. I blame it on texting as it has taken away from our Communication skills .
I'm sure either of the rifles mentioned
In the 28 nosler with the right factory loads will be more than adequate out to 500 yards and for any North American game with appropriate Bullet weight .

Budget (2,000 - 3,000)

Open to any suggestions.

300 win mag you have a wide selection of bullets to choose from and in case of emergency factory ammo is also available

Factory rifles need to be bedded, barrel freefloated, trigger tweeked to your liking, before you ever fire a shot!.

I politely disagree sir. I have three bone stock factory rifles that have shot incredibly well (.1's & .2's) and it's not uncommon for these rifles to out shoot custom rigs that cost $5k (done it)

I like custom rifles but if a guy bought a Sako for $2000 that would leave money for the glass. Don't skimp on glass it's just as important as the rifle. And that $2000 is out of the box: floated barrel, nice adjustable trigger, accuracy guaranteed (Sako was the first company I ever heard of with an accuracy guarantee 20+ years ago) doesn't need bedded etc etc. I am unashamed at my fan boy status with them they are better than you can believe.
Just one mans opinion.
A few to peruse OP.... I love threads like this. Good luck in your search!!!

https://www.eurooptic.com/Sako-85-Hunter-338-Win-Mag.aspx

https://www.eurooptic.com/sako-85-kodiak-375-hh-mag-jrs1w37.aspx

https://www.eurooptic.com/sako-85-long-range-338-lapua-mag-jrslh44.aspx

For 3k, I'd be going custom. IMHO, there aren't any factory built, mass produced hunting rifles worth more than what it takes to build a custom.

Budget (2,000 - 3,000)

Open to any suggestions.

The Seekins Havak Pro Hunter PH2 is a really great rifle. It comes in 28 Nos and 300 Win , and several other popular cartridges, and it's at the bottom of your price range making room for that new scope.

Budget (2,000 - 3,000)

Open to any suggestions.

Budget (2,000 - 3,000)

Open to any suggestions.

May we suggest that you take a look at the Dakota rifles. They are custom made and have all of the desired goodies when delivered. Tack shooters all! Give them a try, and you can get one well within your budget, as stated.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.