Lead Poisoning

OK. If I try some Hammers and they don't work as well as the Hornadys I'm using, who is going to give me my money back. It can't be Hammer Bullets. It has to be someone here. 🤣
Are they all copper bullets like Hammer? Copper bullets I believe needs a faster twist to work correctly. I am not about to start changing out my barrels in all of my rifles to use all copper bullets. I'll never get that far. Anything new rifles I might get built I will increase the twist rate for copper bullets. I like the longer bullet length. I was alway impressed with the 6.5 x 55 bullets in there length of bullet. That was at age 12. Still impress with the longer bullets, and copper type are doing that. I feel that the copper bullets being longer should be more stabilized.

I'm really happy for them producing volume, but who cares if we don't know their terminal performance.
Bill Wilson, with the Lehigh boys, 40 plus years hunting, very knowledgable in what it takes to stop animals. Guy shoots 600 plus hogs a year, hunts all over the world .Seems ya wanna hang on to negative slant on these all copper Lehigh bullets. Those guys believe in the copper bullets, can tell by their commitment to the brand. Don't watch the video of their new shop, you'll just be more negative towards Lehigh bullets. Stay with what ya know, if that's good enough, all in everyday.

Last edited:
Oh man that reminds me of some church humour!

"How many Baptists does it take to change a lightbulb?"

"CHANGE!?!?!?"🤣

Used to be a baptist minister so I can confirm….

@memtb @Northkill if y'all thought that was good I'll derail this looooong ago derailed thread further with more baptist humour for ya, heard this one awhile ago. It also holds up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Catholics do not recognize Mohammed as the prophet.

Jews do not recognize Jesus as the messiah.

Protestants do not recognize the pope as the head of the church

Baptists do not recognize each other at the liquor store!!!!!!!!!!"

Bill Wilson, with the Lehigh boys, 40 plus years hunting, very knowledgable in what it takes to stop animals. Guy shoots 600 plus hogs a year, hunts all over the world .Seems ya wanna hang on to negative slant on these all copper Lehigh bullets. Those guys believe in the copper bullets, can tell by their commitment to the brand. Don't watch the video of their new shop, you'll just be more negative towards Lehigh bullets. Stay with what ya know, if that's good enough, all in everyday.
The extreme penetrator and defense line were fails. Staying objective, I have said multiple times I want to try the controlled chaos. The 150gr version looks like it might be promising short range on hogs in the canyons. Lehigh selection looks very limited on grain weights per caliber.

The extreme penetrator and defense line were fails. Staying objective, I have said multiple times I want to try the controlled chaos. The 150gr version looks like it might be promising short range on hogs in the canyons. Lehigh selection looks very limited on grain weights per caliber.
The extreme penetrator seems pretty interesting to me. But not as a handgun projectile. I've had the thought for a while that that bullet design just might be awesome in the old .30-30

Don't know about ur failure rate/ shot placement, you did say all 6 deer that ya tried em on died.Have seen zero fails, maybe it's the scope puts em where they belong. The Black Hills and Underwood load em, that's pretty much ur bona fides! Yep, they only have 65 bullets in the production but, sounds like they adding new bullets daily as they ramp up the new shop. Good luck there.

Last edited:
Don't know about ur failure rate/ shot placement, you did say all 6 deer that ya tried em on died.Have seen zero fails, maybe it's the scope puts em where they belong. The Black Hills and Underwood load em, that's pretty much ur bona fides! Yep, they only have 65 bullets in the production but, sounds like they adding new bullets daily as they ramp up the new shop. Good luck there.
At this point you are only wanting to argue and I don't value your input. I'll do me, you do you.

OK. If I try some Hammers and they don't work as well as the Hornadys I'm using, who is going to give me my money back. It can't be Hammer Bullets. It has to be someone here.
@memtb @Northkill if y'all thought that was good I'll derail this looooong ago derailed thread further with more baptist humour for ya, heard this one awhile ago. It also holds up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Catholics do not recognize Mohammed as the prophet.

Jews do not recognize Jesus as the messiah.

Protestants do not recognize the pope as the head of the church

Baptists do not recognize each other at the liquor store!!!!!!!!!!"
I'll add a little more humor to the Baptists. I was a fishing guide for years in my younger days and would always have plenty of drinks and snacks for my clients including adult beverages. On multiple occasions, I would take a Baptist on a solo outing and by the end of the day, all adult beverages would be gone. When those same individuals would bring along a friend, another Baptist, none of the adult beverages would be touched. I'm not making judgments, just sharing what I've witnessed.

I'll add a little more humor to the Baptists. I was a fishing guide for years in my younger days and would always have plenty of drinks and snacks for my clients including adult beverages. On multiple occasions, I would take a Baptist on a solo outing and by the end of the day, all adult beverages would be gone. When those same individuals would bring along a friend, another Baptist, none of the adult beverages would be touched. I'm not making judgments, just sharing what I've witnessed.
Hahahhahahahahhahaa…….I totally beleive you